Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So, yet again, it is proved that this is a new club. This judgement joining the ruling by FIFA over the TUPE rebels' international clearance, the CAS ruling on TimiÅŸoara setting precedence and many other snippets of info showing that the new club argument is correct.

Nice to have further confirmation.

ASA trump all of that....apparently :lol:  

The sun is due to shine for a few hours tomorrow.

Think that pretty much sums up the desperation on this thread.

Welcome back.  Have you had time to think up a definition for small creditors?  How about a list of all those that have been paid?

or is it bye bye again?

"now confirmation" would be the correct phase.  In the continual FIFA, UEFA etc. it has been continually pointed out that no court had determined one way or other.  So the question is, will the judgement provide confirmation that the club and company are the same thing.  Even you will understand the relevence of this.

^^^^ tears

54 and counting

Severe drop in sevco posts following Ally McCoist MBE's confirming that the new Rangers are indeed a new club.

Maybe they were all out celebrating St.Patrick's Day? Or.............

Maybe they were all hiding under rocks because it was St.Patrick's Day?

ASA trump all of that....apparently :lol:

:lol: by the ASA statement they asked UEFA if it was possible for a club to change their legal form, which it is. They never asked if it is possible for a club to change their legal form in the case of insolvency and shedding debt which, according to UEFA FFP regulations, it is not.

Rangers - Scotland's most succesfull club Yes that's right diddies I said club

According to the Guinness book of records that accolade belongs to KCC, worldwide too.

The ASA confirm Rangers are a new club.

It’s not a good use of our time for us to spend months investigating complaints from Celtic fans about whether an ad by new Rangers football club was right to claim to be Scotland’s most successful club, on the basis that it had actually won nothing in its new guise.

https://www.asa.org.uk/News-resources/Media-Centre/2015/ASA-Chief-Exec-speech-to-ISBA-conference.aspx#.Vuw87cunzqB

Right, I'm a bit baffled here.

It would have been funny if Green had won this, but he really did seem, even by his standards, to be chancing his arm. It is of course, right and proper that he be scrutinised for his behaviour and required to pay to defend himself.

I honestly don't see the ruling as supporting the 'new club' claim though.

Seriously, how does it do that?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Right, I'm a bit baffled here.

It would have been funny if Green had won this, but he really did seem, even by his standards, to be chancing his arm. It is of course, right and proper that he be scrutinised for his behaviour and required to pay to defend himself.

I honestly don't see the ruling as supporting the 'new club' claim though.

Seriously, how does it do that?

Agreed.  Not sure I see it either.

However, chucking Chuckie to the wolves like this could be a HUGE mistake.  They'll save money in the short term but the long term impact of a few home truths could be enormous.

This is interesting. Chucky loses then the current club/company are in receipt of fraudulently acquired assets.

I thought this would be in the current boards best interests