Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Where is the evidence Rangers didn't enter liquidation?

where is the evidence that the club was liquidated, all the evidence shows that this wasnt the case as the club was sold to newco six months before oldco entered liquidation

if all the evidence points to us being the same club then we are the same club - simple as that - ofiicially we are the same club according to those in power in football - thats a fact even you cant dispute -

You continue to state that certain questionable judgements are all the evidence that can possibly be deemed to exist..

I don't accept this.

yawn everyone of those sources says otherwise, no one credible backs your opinion, its as simple as that

OK, so Rangers didn't cheat or die.  In the same way Bill Clinton didn't have sexual relations with that woman and OJ didn't stab his wife and her lover to death?  

Fair enough.

:lol:

The bit in red is important.  There's a 3 year interruption in any history.

The bit in green (couldn't help myself) is a Rangers press release, not a Stock Exchange statement.

The bit in blue (see how fair I am) talks about the sale of the football assets and the continuation of football at Ibrox.  It says nothing about the continuation of 'Rangers'.

The bit in red is important.  There's a 3 year interruption in any history. -  the bit underneath that that says club can apply again - shows that the club is still the same club

The bit in green (couldn't help myself) is a Rangers press release, not a Stock Exchange statement. - it was on the stock exhange page showing they back the fact we are the same club

The bit in blue (see how fair I am) talks about the sale of the football assets and the continuation of football at Ibrox.  It says nothing about the continuation of 'Rangers'. - the bit above that says the club will be sold - a statement from hmrc

yawn, pointing out the many flaws in your argument makes me a seething mess does it :lol:

Come on chief, you can't make 50 seething posts then throw in a smiley to pretend you're chilled.

I accept the views of all the sources you quoted. The stock market one I'll ignore as it's straight from Rangers themselves (you ignore that I see), but YES I accept those and they inform *part* of my opinion that, on the whole, it's the same club.

However I'm not so stubborn and blind to say there is no evidence to the contrary, or that it isn't a grey area. You keep saying "4 years ago" as though Rangers players and officials' opinions don't count because of the elapsed time. You are basically ignoring everything that doesn't suit your agenda.

So in summary I'm closer to your point of view than the average Celtic fan, but even I get grief for daring to say it's a grey area.

Question - if SFA and UEFA had said it's a new club, would you accept that view and adopt it as your own?

Have I, at any stage, quoted a four year old newspaper headline, or an ex pro? My evidence is that the thing we called a club ceased to exist. A contortion is required to say that it still somehow lived on. It's a contortion I can up to a point, accept. Saying so, is not nonsensical. Have you any arguments of your own, that aren't reliant on the readings of other bodies, some of whom have vested interests, or take their leads from others?

thats your opinion, which you cant provide any actual evidence to back up - the facts show we remained the same club

OK, so Rangers didn't cheat or die.  In the same way Bill Clinton didn't have sexual relations with that woman and OJ didn't stab his wife and her lover to death?  

Fair enough.

:lol:

nope not fair enough, if you want to claim we are dead prove it with evidence, something you cant do as not one reputable source backs up your interpretation of events, all the credible evidence backs my interpretation

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Amazing.

;)  once again the facts prove you wrong

May 13th 2012 - Administrators announce they have signed a binding contract to sell the club to a consortium led by former Sheffield United chief executive Charles Green

October 31st 2012 – Rangers football club plc enters liquidation

thats your opinion, which you cant provide any actual evidence to back up - the facts show we remained the same club

That's a 'no' then.

Your failure to acknowledge that this is at least, in Bino's words "a grey area" just makes you look a bit daft.

Come on chief, you can't make 50 seething posts then throw in a smiley to pretend you're chilled.

I accept the views of all the sources you quoted. The stock market one I'll ignore as it's straight from Rangers themselves (you ignore that I see), but YES I accept those and they inform *part* of my opinion that, on the whole, it's the same club.

However I'm not so stubborn and blind to say there is no evidence to the contrary, or that it isn't a grey area. You keep saying "4 years ago" as though Rangers players and officials' opinions don't count because of the elapsed time. You are basically ignoring everything that doesn't suit your agenda.

So in summary I'm closer to your point of view than the average Celtic fan, but even I get grief for daring to say it's a grey area.

Question - if SFA and UEFA had said it's a new club, would you accept that view and adopt it as your own?

i enjoy the new club lunacy m why would i post all the time about it if i didnt

if the sfa and uefa had said its a new club i would have had seriously struggled, i would still have had all the other sources though, the facts are there are about 15 sources backing the same club fact that are better than any source for the new club stuff

;)  once again the facts prove you wrong

May 13th 2012 - Administrators announce they have signed a binding contract to sell the club to a consortium led by former Sheffield United chief executive Charles Green

October 31st 2012 – Rangers football club plc enters liquidation

All Chuckie bought was a few assets and nod and wink from the SFA, since as you state on:

October 31st 2012 – Rangers football club plc enters liquidation

That's a 'no' then. Your failure to acknowledge that this is at least, in Bino's words "a grey area" just makes you look a bit daft.

if he outlines the evidence that points to a grey area ill have a look, i have not seen anything in four years that points to a grey area

All Chuckie bought was a few assets and nod and wink from the SFA, since as you state on:

October 31st 2012 – Rangers football club plc enters liquidation

yep, a company not a club entered liquidation according to uefa, the eca, bdo, duff and phelps, hmrc, the stock market, the sfa, spfl, sfl, the sfa, lord nimmo, lord glennie, the asa etc the club was sold and continues on - all credible sources - feel free to provide one credible source showing the company was not sold - good luck with that