Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

OK DJ indulge me. How long haveThe Jaggies been a club? When did you become a PLC? Do you distinguish between the two?

I couldn't tell you when we became a plc.

No I don't distinguish between the two.

When I contributed to Save The Jags it was to save my club, not to keep afloat a plc who at that moment in time we're running the club.

When I ran for election onto the Jags Trust board and was Co opted onto the board it was that we were the holders of a 10% share in the club. Not that we had a 10% shareholding in a plc who were running the club. Shares which were gifted to the trust on the back of Save The Jags.

David Beattie is the chairman of the club. We do not have a club board and a company board.

This has always been my view and in the back of my mind will remain so. I take pride in that.

Partick Thistle is the team I support off the park it operates as a plc. If we fell on our sword I would accept it.

When the Armageddon line was fed. How was this even close to being a remote possibility if rangers weren't allowed to enter above the lowest tier?

How could so many clubs go to the wall without rangers? Only months earlier rangers themselves had shown that clubs can't die?

Surely all Armageddon would have brought would have been the introduction of new companies taking over the clubs?

Good to know The_Arsehole doesn't want to go over the "old club new club shite" ...again...oh wait , he's backing up TEDIs alias.

Just when you think you're dealing with sensible folk Klingy breenges in to show how ignorant The Plastics are.

When the Armageddon line was fed. How was this even close to being a remote possibility if rangers weren't allowed to enter above the lowest tier?

OK you're going off piste here.  I said nothing about 'Armageddon' tonight.

Let me ask you again, When did you become a club?  Was it before you became a PLC?

Anyway as is the way with moon howling activity, your efforts for nigh on 4 years are completely irrelevant, they do however provide a never ending source of laughter for us bears as we make our way back to the place we belong at the pinnacle of Scottish Football.

:lol:  Audacious!

Do I really have to join the dots? Your club is aged 140 years. Your company isn't.

But I've already stated that I don't distinguish between the two. There is no separation in my eyes or in Partick Thistle's eyes for that matter.

Partick Thistle in its early years was run by committee. It was then decided that they would trade as an LLC. A separate company wasn't formed. The club wasn't closed and a company started. I believe the term is incorporated? We were incorporated?

I sit with all rangers fans pre 2012 and share the opinion they had of their club back then.

I'm not jumping on the Rangers belief wagon. I'm fully prepared for the governing bodies to change their rule book back and once again allow football clubs to go into liquidation and die.

I may have a long wait though, if rangers audited accounts are anything to go by.

You expect me to avoid the new club debate, because I don't believe that a club and company can be separate entities?

Well clearly you do believe that your club and company are separate.One is 140 years old and the other isn't.  We've established this.

Well clearly you do believe that your club and company are separate.One is 140 years old and the other isn't. We've established this.

No, you have decided to pick and choose what you want from my posts. Ignoring the fact that I say nothing of the sort.