Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Monkey and Strichener have moved on and now admit that it was utterly ridiculous for celtic fans to be raising such appeals in the first place

No Ted, I'm not accepting that wording as it implies something that's entirely untrue.

I've not "moved on" to "now admit" anything.

I've considered the entire approach to the ASA as absurd throughout and I've said as much from the outset.

Don't portray people as finally becoming accepting of your wisdom. Quite a few of us have been entirely measured and balanced in our approaches throughout this saga, recognising the nutterdom that exists at both ends.

I know you like to suggest that we're all frothing, seething etc, but it's a bit daft. Try to get it right.

This should be good for a laugh

Relive the comedy as we did not enjoy the journey.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/10224851/watch-rangers-long-journey-back-to-the-top-flight-of-scottish-football?

:thumsup2  Sky using the proscribed 'back' word won't be appreciated by the backward on here.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Now that "Rangers" debt is officially being passed to the players does that not make it a football debt and payable by the club under the terms of the 5 way agreement?

What about 'Rangers' supporting their former stars and settling the EBT bill for them? Did those players not play for Rangers?

Now that "Rangers" debt is officially being passed to the players does that not make it a football debt and payable by the club under the terms of the 5 way agreement?

How long are you off the rig for this time, Stoney?  How many more days of mischief will we have to thole?

"Aofjays lashing out,, Stoney talking pish, clonmel jumping up and doon trying to get noticed." is so self-evidently true that I could only think that the lie was your 'Sevco' bollocks.

So which one IS the lie?

You were being ameliorative?

Stoney in 'talking sense' shocker?

Clownmel not being an attention-seeking fucker?

Enquiring minds need to know what the lie was.

Ameliorative? No. But surely you aren't attempting to claim someone can only be either ameliorative or lashing out?

Stoney was indeed talking sense. While you may not agree with him, a man of your esteemed learning could surely understand the message?

Not sure who clownmel is? Not seeing anything particularly attention seeking from the non-rangers fans though and I doubt he meant BiS. You seem convinced though so I'll defer to your judgement and hereby retract my viscous slander regarding this section of the post.

Happy now?

How long are you off the rig for this time, Stoney? How many more days of mischief will we have to thole?

I don't work on rigs fella. I am merch and have been my whole career. I would hate to be a rig pig.

Three weeker this time Kinky 9ld bean. How is asking questions of the situation mischief? Do you not think the points raised by those questions are pertinent?

Do you not believe your former heroes are due support from the club they played for? You do believe it is the same club as the ebt recipients played for, do you not?

Edited by stonedsailor

Three weeker this time Kinky 9ld bean. How is asking questions of the situation mischief? Do you not think the points raised by those questions are pertinent?

Do you not believe your former heroes are due support from the club they played for? You do believe it is the same club as the ebt recipients played for, do you not?

Merely an observation that after each Jack Tar stint you like nothing more than a bit of Sevco baiting.

Merely an observation that after each Jack Tar stint you like nothing more than a bit of Sevco baiting.

I have wifi on the ship. You may notice that my bear baiting reaches frenzy when some news of worth breaks. I admit that I get bored aboard and during down time I enjoy conversing with you guys. My quiet periods are generally when I am at home and have a life.

Ooooft. You could feel Ken was desperate to say something but decided to say nothing.

I have long thought his disappearance since the glib and shameless 'duped' quip has been the most fascinating aspect of the entire death of Rangers story.

Perhaps Dundeebarry could do a RealMinty blog...

Now that I have met your demands and answered your probing questions re my personal life any chance of you addressing the questions which I posed earlier? They are serious points and not mischief.

I have long thought his disappearance since the glib and shameless 'duped' quip has been the most fascinating aspect of the entire death of Rangers story.

Perhaps Dundeebarry could do a RealMinty blog...

Tricky one.  We were very effective in The Souness era but that was down to David Holmes rather than The Mint.

The Wee Dick era (under Minty) was when it got really mental.  Paying £4M+ for squad players yet, at the same time, playing the best football ever seen in Scotland..

Tricky one. We were very effective in The Souness era but that was down to David Holmes rather than The Mint.

The Wee Dick era (under Minty) was when it got really mental. Paying £4M+ for squad players yet, at the same time, playing the best football ever seen in Scotland..

Thanks for a good reply.

Rangers / Minty 'put down a tenner for every Celtic fiver' sound bite is the root cause analysis start point that needs more emphasis imho.

Basically - SDM killed RFC.

But the fans lapped it up and demanded 'better'

Thanks for a good reply.

Rangers / Minty 'put down a tenner for every Celtic fiver' sound bite is the root cause analysis start point that needs more emphasis imho.

Basically - SDM killed RFC.

But the fans lapped it up and demanded 'better'

Has Murray Park been renamed yet?