Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good stuff mate , full house

We have sell out Tuesdays whilst the diddies Cannae organize a sell out Saturday

Have a good night

Hundreds of sell outs since 1986.

Unfortunately, didnae stop your Club becoming deceased in 2012.

Hilarious

No adding h to mock the green and greys lads , according to our monkey T it is in fact a sectarian slur on Celtics Irish catholic background

You are really up against it this morning son.

Do calm down.

It was a slur used against me. You claimed I am "a tad pro-Celtic" via inserting this rogue 'h'. That's a charge I utterly reject and resent.

You are really up against it this morning son.Do calm down.It was a slur used against me. You claimed I am "a tad pro-Celtic" via inserting this rogue 'h'. That's a charge I utterly reject and resent.

You claimed it was a sectarian slur on Celtics Irish catholic background and am still pishing myself

You claimed it was a sectarian slur on Celtics Irish catholic background and am still pishing myself

"Narrow minded", "Parochial", Partisan" - all terms used to define 'sectarian'.

The insult you directed towards me was sectarian in nature.

"Narrow minded", "Parochial", Partisan" - all terms used to define 'sectarian'.The insult you directed towards me was sectarian in nature.

Oh dear god you actually believe it

You feel it is sectarian then why dont you inform the mods , i am sure they would love to hear from you

Edited by forever_blue

No adding h to mock the green and greys lads , according to our monkey T it is in fact a sectarian slur on Celtics Irish catholic background

That isn't what you are doing though,

Are you dhave and aofjays carer?

54 and counting

you are adding an h to try to annoy non-celtic fans. So you are if fact attempting to use it as a slur. Your claim that you are doing anything else is something only rangers fans would pretend to believe.

That isn't what you are doing though,

you are adding an h to try to annoy non-celtic fans. So you are if fact attempting to use it as a slur. Your claim that you are doing anything else is something only rangers fans would pretend to believe.

I know that is what I am doing , it was monkey here who insisted that I was infact being sectarian by adding an h to the name, claiming it to be Slur on Celtics irish catholic background on the raith rovers match thread Edited by forever_blue

I know that is what I am doing , it was monkey here who insisted that I was intact being sectarian by adding an h to the name, claiming it to be Slur on Celtics irish catholic background on the raith rovers match thread

So what? You think that make you less of a bigot? The h is an obvious association to the irish. Using it as an insult, like you do, is quite obviously bigoted. What's so hard to follow about that?

Also what exactly are you trying to say here? You may be bigoted scum but you aren't bigoted scum in exactly the way MT describes? Whatever dude.

So what? You think that make you less of a bigot? The h is an obvious association to the irish. Using it as an insult, like you do, is quite obviously bigoted. What's so hard to follow about that?

Also what exactly are you trying to say here? You may be bigoted scum but you aren't bigoted scum in exactly the way MT describes? Whatever dude.

Oh dear god

Seek help

No seriously seek help

Sectarian H's , deary fucking me

Did I say sectarian? Nope. 

But if you could explain how associating someone with the irish to insult them isn't bigoted that would be fun to read.

I know that is what I am doing , it was monkey here who insisted that I was infact being sectarian by adding an h to the name, claiming it to be Slur on Celtics irish catholic background on the raith rovers match thread

Yes but framing anyone who criticises sevco as being "celtic-minded" is classic, single digit IQ, foaming at the mouth, myopic f**k-wittery.  

No seriously seek help

Sectarian H's , deary fucking me

I though just the one "h" sprayed on a wall in Belfast after a "k" and an "a" was irrefutable proof that your teams moniker relating to nomadic tribes of antiquity is sectarian.

Clearly not then you 'orrible ***

Yes but framing anyone who criticises sevco as being "celtic-minded" is classic, single digit IQ, foaming at the mouth, myopic f**k-wittery.

I though just the one "h" sprayed on a wall in Belfast after a "k" and an "a" was irrefutable proof that your teams moniker relating to nomadic tribes of antiquity is sectarian.

Clearly not then you 'orrible ***

Oh dear the diddies are frothing again , quick hide the bridgeton loyal mugs it might jut tip them over that edge Edited by forever_blue