Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yup. Tears, snotters etc.....etc......

Standard cliche'd crap patter.

Took less than half a page. You lot wonder why no-one credits you with an average level of intellect.

Watp..........

You are aware you're posting about Rangers on a Rangers thread?

What was all that 'society's dead' bollocks?

What did you expect?

Taking the moral high ground whilst looking like a total dick.

Well done!

Yup. Tears, snotters etc.....etc......

Standard cliche'd crap patter.

Took less than half a page. You lot wonder why no-one credits you with an average level of intellect.

Watp..........

It's a message board remember?

I couldn't a flying f**k what you credit me with.

Now away you go and take your above average intellect with you and bore some other poor f*ckers to tears.

Edited by McRuffian

It's message board remember?I couldn't a flying f**k what you credit me with.Now away you go and take your above average intellect with you and bore some other poor f*ckers to tears.

I'll post where I like thank you very much. The ignore function is at your fingertips and this isn't Larkhall Lodge. I need no permission to speak freely here - my face will stay intact.

What in suffering f**k is this pish

Did a rangers fan pump your mrs

It looked like he was discussing a certain faux killie fan to start with, then he started ranging about Rangers.

Hibs answer to dave.j in the boredom stakes this yin.

Talks about cliches. His last few posts have been littered with them. But because he's typed his in what he thinks is some kind of erudite fashion, he's fooled himself into thinking he's saying something original.

An absolute insufferable bore. Like dave.j.

"If you're no wan o us ye must be wan o them"? Amirite?

Again, standard.

Eh?

What are you talking about you roaster?

You did some 'Rangers cause all the evil in society' type pish...that needed a harpsichord to go with it. truth be told.

You were then called out.

Then you spouted some pseudo-intellectual shite that made you look a total dick.

Now yer going off on a tangent again?!?

You're upset, I get that.

Is your solution to go posting about Rangers?

Edited by Solitaire

I'll post where I like thank you very much. The ignore function is at your fingertips and this isn't Larkhall Lodge. I need no permission to speak freely here - my face will stay intact.

Our f*cking sanity won't though.

Stay, if you want, but say something funny.

Hibs answer to dave.j in the boredom stakes this yin.Talks about cliches. His last few posts have been littered with them. But because he's typed his in what he thinks is some kind of erudite fashion, he's fooled himself into thinking he's saying something original.An absolute insufferable bore. Like dave.j.

"Fooled himself", see my previous post on mental illnesses and go straight to the psychosis bit. It'll seem familiar.

"Fooled himself", see my previous post on mental illnesses and go straight to the psychosis bit. It'll seem familiar.

You're not right in head mate.

Simple as.

You'll be telling me Hibs will win the cup final next.

Shades is one of these clowns that thinks he is smarter than every c**t yet does not release what an utter disaster he is

I'm very far from smarter than everyone. Very.

Most, to you, will seem that they think they are smarter than every c**t because they'll generally be smarter than you and that's your most immediate reference point.

I'm very far from smarter than everyone. Very.

Most, to you, will seem that they think they are smarter than every c**t because they'll generally be smarter than you and that's your most immediate reference point.

That doesn't even make sense.