Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

2 minutes ago, RangersRyan084 said:

like Craig Whyte did

Like any money yer club makes with Dodgy eyed Dave at the helm. :)

Just imagine Brian as the club and Stewey as Dodgy Dave wanting his £20 million back. :P "Where's ma money, where's ma £20 million, I want my money back" :lol:

stewie-beats-up-brian-o.gif

On 19 July 2016 at 20:40, hellbhoy said:

? "this Tedi guy" ?

And here was probably all of us thinking the blue tits all flocked together in unison collaborating with each other against the P&D's and are best buddies.

The mask slipped there methinks when terminology is used to distance yourself from?, well yourself. Also known as a Freudian slip.

Most posters would have posted "you're utterly rattled by Tedi" when quoting other posters.

Edut fur Kinkster and bhad glamma

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Vanderlei and Jock001 both joined just days after TEDI infamously and embarrassingly resigned from the BRALT and amazingly dotted every post they made :lol:

not to mention MyView who joined 5 mins after his ban for racism .

9 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Vanderlei and Jock001 both joined just days after TEDI infamously and embarrassingly resigned from the BRALT and amazingly dotted every post they made :lol:

not to mention MyView who joined 5 mins after his ban for racism .

Nacho appeared the next day after he got his arse roasted. There is a familiar pattern here. He loses a debate and then creates an alias and he lets the alias take the flack for a while and then returns to back up his alias ffs. :lol:

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

Nacho appeared the next day after he got his arse roasted. There is a familiar pattern here. He loses a debate and then creates an alias and he lets the alias take the flack for a while and then returns to back up his alias ffs. :lol:

...and I wonder who gave Nacho his first greenies the very moment he joined?

Screenshot_2016-07-22-18-39-49.png

On 6/6/2015 at 18:22, Tynieness said:

Seeing as its for charity and all that Tedi is not Vanderlei. Not sure who Vanderlei is but he has no shared I.P address posts with Tedi.

I'm off out so enjoy your evening.

I completely forgot about this thread:lol:

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Whats an ip adress got to do with anything? Does everybody have 1 unique ip that they use for everything?!

Thedi forgot about because he has so many bookmarks he has trouble remembering where all his bookmarked shit is.

I've never got too animated about the alias thing, myself.

It strikes me as a bizarre thing to do.  I've no idea whether or not it's a game Tedi, or anyone else for that matter, likes to play and I'm not sure that it matters too much either way.

4 minutes ago, MoshiniBellend said:

Given his post count, seems sad though. Coupled with his thousands of post deletions it reveals a deep insecurity. However as you said, not at all relevant to the demise of Rangers FC..

Is the post deletion thing actually true though?

When's the next six monthly report from BDO, on the club that's being liquidated, due?

So many signings, & contract extensions, by the Tribute Act. Anybody got a guess when they'll run out of cash?

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Is the post deletion thing actually true though?

Aye, I did have the location on the big thread a good while ago not long after Thedi deleted his posts where other posters had quoted him but the posts couldn't be found. Even more bizarre is that it was posts the chump got bad rep on, so I assumed he thought if he deleted them it would have increased his rep count in a positive way.

I also caught the fud not long after I had red dotted some of his posts he made well over a year ago logging off at 3:10am and then an alias HBQC was created that red dotted some of my past posts. I watched the very next night just after 3am Thedi logging off and then the alias HBQC suddenly logged on and then red dotted a few of my other past posts. Since then he always logs in anonymously. I never did post publicly that some alias called HBQC was red dotting my past posts especially sseing as I red dotted Thedi's past posts.

So yeah, Thedi and Bennett have previous for being caught red handed on aliases.

4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Aye, I did have the location on the big thread a good while ago not long after Thedi deleted his posts where other posters had quoted him but the posts couldn't be found. Even more bizarre is that it was posts the chump got bad rep on, so I assumed he thought if he deleted them it would have increased his rep count in a positive way.

I also caught the fud not long after I had red dotted some of his posts he made well over a year ago logging off at 3:10am and then an alias HBQC was created that red dotted some of my past posts. I watched the very next night just after 3am Thedi logging off and then the alias HBQC suddenly logged on and then red dotted a few of my other past posts. Since then he always logs in anonymously. I never did post publicly that some alias called HBQC was red dotting my past posts especially sseing as I red dotted Thedi's past posts.

So yeah, Thedi and Bennett have previous for being caught red handed on aliases.

Just bizarre, from every conceivable angle.

6 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

You stay up all night on the lookout for dotted posts :lol:

1 minute ago, bennett said:

You stay up all night on the lookout for dotted posts :lol:

Nope, but on this occasion I was rendering some videos for the church which took up nearly 3 days to render and was logged onto P&B while the PC was killing the hamster.

Knowing you you'll just twist this to suit yer demented agenda. :P

4 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

HBQC also joined the same time as Jock001 and Vanderlei, just right after TEDI resigned from the BRALT, what a fanny.