Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You would have decide for yourself, based on the above you support Dundee FC Mk2.
Your original club Dundee Football Athletic Club went into liquidation on the 17th December 1898, you support a new company now, 'liquidation is liquidation' after all.

So my team is 119 years old ? And your team is 5 years old. Agree or disagree?

14 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I think a look on social media and it's quite clear that one side is more hung up on the idea than the other , any rangers related post on Facebook or Twitter is met with countless posts of raging lunatics desperate to declare "you are deid" yet hardly any non rangers related posts are as crammed full of rangers fans desperately declaring  "were no deid"

Indeed, FB.  P&B posts more about us now than it did 5 years ago.  Peculiar behaviour if we're deid.

Anyway, title-stripping, deid club, cheating?  This is turning in to a typical match thread.

20 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's hardly surprising.

Indeed.

He seems to find it surprising that the topic of Rangers' death or otherwise, comes up more frequently in Rangers related discussions.  It's hardly a remarkable correlation that he's spotted.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Indeed.

He seems to find it surprising that the topic of Rangers' death or otherwise, comes up more frequently in Rangers related discussions.  It's hardly a remarkable correlation that he's spotted.

No my point is why people feel the need to regularly bang on about on a day by day basis 

spectaculalry missing the the point again monkey 

OK. Let's make this clear . I have no allegiance to any Glasgow club and actually thought rangers had the more dedicated support . I am only basing this on away supports during the late eighties and nineties.

However, since we have so many highly educated "rangers" supporters on here.

What is the name of your club ?
Anyone???

3 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

OK. Let's make this clear . I have no allegiance to any Glasgow club and actually thought rangers had the more dedicated support . I am only basing this on away supports during the late eighties and nineties.

Anyone???

Sevco.

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I asked a question of why many feel the need to bang on about it day after day so I will rephrase it for you , why do YOU feel the need to go on about it almost everyday 

Cos if lies are left unchallenged, they eventually become the truth?

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

I asked a question of why many feel the need to bang on about it day after day so I will rephrase it for you , why do YOU feel the need to go on about it almost everyday 

I don't though, so you're once more struggling for one of those point, thingies.

When it comes up on here though, which is actually fairly seldom these days, I'll often pipe up with my considered, balanced view.

I think it's an interesting enough topic, but as I've often said, continuation is not something I'm unduly hung up on.  In fact, I nearly accept that it happened.

22 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Anyone???

We still are ;)

image.jpeg