Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I am, of course, sincere.  That you and yours don't acknowledge your role as drones for the G&G Queen Bee is to your chagrin.

Eh?

My failure to acknowledge something causes me distress?  Have you got that right, or have you overreached?

I know you're at it here, aiming for a reaction.  There's some genuinely nasty little prejudice in there though.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

So on Facebook and occasionally on match threads here, it gets mentioned?

Ok.  I wonder if the fact that there are more non Rangers fans than Rangers fans on here, plays a part.

I wonder too, if the fact that the ruling of the game's governing bodies has gone in a particular direction, means that those who are unhappy with that are more inclined to highlight a perceived injustice, than those who wish to accept a contentious decision and run off with it.

The idea you're trying to peddle which portrays those who question continuation as deranged and irrational, is thoroughly unsuccessful.

I still note that you're ignoring the point about 'Club 1872', 'Now, Then and Forever' etc.  

Occasionally on match threads :lol: try every single match thread , every single rangers tweet or Facebook post. Put it simply , a rangers piece on social media about a signing target will be full of all the usual patter Whereas an Aberdeen or Celtic related post in regards to one of their signing targets will not have any rangers fans just randomly stating "we are no deid, 54 and counting" , any newspaper comments section again absoloutely jam packed with the same patter , various football phone ins again the same . It is quite clear that one side is indeed more demented and insecure regarding the whole scenario . 

If it was as clear cut as many have it on here do you not think Celtic as a club would have been the first on the bandwagon with an advertisement of some sort of them being the country's most successful club ?

2 hours ago, bobbycoxblue said:

OK. Let's make this clear . I have no allegiance to any Glasgow club and actually thought rangers had the more dedicated support . I am only basing this on away supports during the late eighties and nineties.

However, since we have so many highly educated "rangers" supporters on here.

What is the name of your club ?
Anyone???

The Newcunto FC 2012 

8 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Occasionally on match threads :lol: try every single match thread , every single rangers tweet or Facebook post. Put it simply , a rangers piece on social media about a signing target will be full of all the usual patter Whereas an Aberdeen or Celtic related post in regards to one of their signing targets will not have any rangers fans just randomly stating "we are no deid, 54 and counting" , any newspaper comments section again absoloutely jam packed with the same patter , various football phone ins again the same . It is quite clear that one side is indeed more demented and insecure regarding the whole scenario . 

If it was as clear cut as many have it on here do you not think Celtic as a club would have been the first on the bandwagon with an advertisement of some sort of them being the country's most successful club ?

I guess they are not arrogant, just better. 

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

You're responding to a poster whose P&B career has been Rangers-focused.  He's part of the whole problem.

That's not true either though.

Yes, I've posted lots about Rangers - I'm a bit obsessed with the whole sequence of events from 2012 on, remember.  Pursuing a partisan line on continuation has never really been my thing though.

I'm also an extremely prolific poster on Queens threads, so my focus spreads wider than you pretend.

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

Oh if they could get away with that arrogance they would fully endorse it , don't kid yourself. Of course they are better than us just now , it is hardly some hot of the press news you have revealed there . 

Fucking hell. 

10 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

That's another bizarre post, but at least unlike Kincardine, you're discussing issues rather than hurling personal slurs around.

The bit about Rangers fans not invading other club discussions to say "We're no deid" hardly needed observing, did it?  That indeed would be random and is not at all comparable to the admittedly tiresome practice of saying "You're deid" during a Rangers related discussion.

Why are you asking me at the end about what Celtic would do if it was that "clear cut"?  I have been at pains for ages to say that it's not at all clear cut, so you seem to be missing a mark of some description there, too.

Yer off yer heid..FB was 100% spot on
It is not just facebook and a few folk on here.
Let me see we have the countless blogs like the Scottish Football Monitor where 99% of the content is all about the Rangers and most of it revolving around the continuation subject...a constant stream of bloggers and people responding to those blogs, regurgitating the same old shite with the words jumbled around a bit, hell we even have bloggers pretending to be Rangers fans and making a living out of donations from people who will never be able to let this go.
We have newspaper articles with comments sections where nobody ever follows the topic, just yet another avenue for 'fans' to vent their frustrations about ' but their deid'
Players or potential players who's twitter accounts are bombarded by nutcases with only one subject, in fact anybody that mentions us or is connected with us gets the same treatment.
Phone in's where they start off about one subject and they end up on Rangers continuation.
Sorry Monkey but this subject consumes a lot more non Rangers fans lives than it does Rangers fans, there are an awful lot of weirdos who will use every avenue in Scottish football available to push this agenda and for them it has very little to do with banter, Rangers virtually have taken over their lives.

Good to see the death of Rangers hasn't upset you Julio.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

That's another bizarre post, but at least unlike Kincardine, you're discussing issues rather than hurling personal slurs around.

The bit about Rangers fans not invading other club discussions to say "We're no deid" hardly needed observing, did it?  That indeed would be random and is not at all comparable to the admittedly tiresome practice of saying "You're deid" during a Rangers related discussion.

Why are you asking me at the end about what Celtic would do if it was that "clear cut"?  I have been at pains for ages to say that it's not at all clear cut, so you seem to be missing a mark of some description there, too.

Yes but why do these people feel the need to constantly drum on that rangers are deid? You mentioned insecurity earlier , that is what it reeks of .

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

You trying to say if Celtic had the chance to have some form of advertising campaign to get it up rangers then they wouldn't do it and their fans would not lap it up ?

No im saying you missed a joke and are a seething mess. 

6 minutes ago, The Tedi said:

Yer off yer heid..FB was 100% spot on

It is not just facebook and a few folk on here.

Let me see we have the countless blogs like the Scottish Football Monitor where 99% of the content is all about the Rangers and most of it revolving around the continuation subject...a constant stream of bloggers and people responding to those blogs, regurgitating the same old shite with the words jumbled around a bit, hell we even have bloggers pretending to be Rangers fans and making a living out of donations from people who will never be able to let this go.

We have newspaper articles with comments sections where nobody ever follows the topic, just yet another avenue for 'fans' to vent their frustrations about ' but their deid'

Players or potential players who's twitter accounts are bombarded by nutcases with only one subject, in fact anybody that mentions us or is connected with us gets the same treatment.

Phone in's where they start off about one subject and they end up on Rangers continuation.

Sorry Monkey but this subject consumes a lot more non Rangers fans lives than it does Rangers fans, there are an awful lot of weirdos who will use every avenue in Scottish football available to push this agenda and for them it has very little to do with banter, Rangers virtually have taken over their lives.

Well I don't use Facebook and I don't use twitter, so I'll concede that there's maybe more such stuff on there than I appreciate.

However, I'll come back to explaining it, rather than justifying it, by pointing to the fact that officially, one side of the debate won.  The victors are therefore happier with that and have little desire to highlight the controversy.  Those that 'lost' see more need to bring it up.

I know too that had such a fate befallen Celtic, we'd have the same noises being made by Rangers fans and indeed many of the diddies.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Well I don't use Facebook and I don't use twitter, so I'll concede that there's maybe more such stuff on there than I appreciate.

However, I'll come back to explaining it, rather than justifying it, by pointing to the fact that officially, one side of the debate won.  The victors are therefore happier with that and have little desire to highlight the controversy.  Those that 'lost' see more need to bring it up.

I know too that had such a fate befallen Celtic, we'd have the same noises being made by Rangers fans and indeed many of the diddies.

If I had genuinely thought Celtic had died and had clear proof and they denied it , I would have treated it with the same gratitude as their conspiracy theories . A sly smirk on my face . I would not have spent years discussing it and dementing myself with it . 

Edited by Forever_blueco

7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Yes but why do these people feel the need to constantly drum on that rangers are deid? You mentioned insecurity earlier , that is what it reeks of .

There's a belief that Rangers are "deid".  I think it's partisan and denies reality to an extent, but given what happened, it's a legitimate view that can be backed with selective use of evidence, as can the counter view.

Given that Rangers have, everyone agrees, been very much alive in the past, I wouldn't really put such a belief down to insecurity, but yes, it owes much to anti Rangers sentiment.

The need to believe that the thing a person attaches themselves to, has always been big, powerful and successful however, is the very definition of insecurity.   The need to harp on about 1872 - was it not stitched onto the back of a recent club shirt? - betrays the same thing as blatantly as possible.

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

If I had genuinely thought Celtic had died and had clear proof and they denied it , I would have treated it with the same gratitude as their conspiracy theories . A sly smirk on my face . I would not have spent years discussing it and dementing myself with it . 

I believe you - I actually do.  I think you're relatively relaxed about it.

Thousands of Rangers fans would have though.  The suggestion of an intrinsic difference doesn't hold up.  Can you imagine what groups like the Vanguard Bears would have done with this?  Equivalents of the Celtic bloggers would not be hard to find.