Community

the jambo-rocker

I thought we might see this thread re-appear this week, thought we had talked more than 3 pages worth though.

I'm going to try my hardest to forget about Harmon and judge this on it's own merits as comparing it to before is only going to lead to disappointment.

It starts again in America tonight. Is it being shown over here anywhere?

Dont think we've even had season 3 yet have we? It airs on Sony channel hidden somewhere in the depths of cable....

I don't think it was that bad. Maybe the combination of ridiculously long anticipation wait for October 19th, and the fact we are all expecting it to be automatically to the highest standards without Harmon was always going to be a big ask. Sure it had it's odd flaw, but I thought the scenes with Jeff in particular were decent.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

Aye I thought it was ok too, didnt like the fake show bits but the rest was fine, you can see how the Happy Endings guys are impacting it though, definitely heading in that direction, just hope its more like season 1 and 2 rather than 3

Hadn't really read any reviews or that but it seems the general consensus is pretty similar to my own point of view. Cracking first season, iffy second and awful third (what I got through anyway).

Happens with quite a lot of shows, spend ages working on season one and use up all their original jokes.

I enjoyed it... :ph34r:

Me too. I was expecting a train wreck after some of the comments but thought it was a solid enough episode, which still made me laugh a number of times (mostly at anything that involved Jeff and Dean Pelton)

Edited by Rossco1893

It wasn't awful, but it wasn't a classic. I think it would have been a lot better if they left out the Abed bit and focussed more on the Jeff bit. (I'd elaborate, but I can't for the life of me remember how to do spoiler tags).

Hadn't really read any reviews or that but it seems the general consensus is pretty similar to my own point of view. Cracking first season, iffy second and awful third (what I got through anyway).

Happens with quite a lot of shows, spend ages working on season one and use up all their original jokes.

I don't think there's much of a dip of quality in any season.

I hope they were just playing it safe for this episode (possibly the first two or three), NBC obviously hate that Community is safe so if the new writers wrote another Harmon Community then they(NBC) wouldn't like it.