Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

How come I've never heard of this series?!
There wasn't a lot of advertisement for it I dont think, 'cause it was airing on Cartoon Network so I think that mostly the ads for it would be on CN itself. It started in September of last year. I'm sure they were planning a movie but then it was scrapped and a series was commissioned. Whether it used footage made for the movie I dunno but I doubt it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ThunderCats_(2011_TV_series)

EDIT: Yeah its just a general animated program airing on CN im sure but there was the beginnings of a fully fledged CGI movie in the works.

Here's a supposed clip of it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There wasn't a lot of advertisement for it I dont think, 'cause it was airing on Cartoon Network so I think that mostly the ads for it would be on CN itself. It started in September of last year. I'm sure they were planning a movie but then it was scrapped and a series was commissioned. Whether it used footage made for the movie I dunno but I doubt it. http://en.wikipedia....(2011_TV_series)

EDIT: Yeah its just a general animated program airing on CN im sure but there was the beginnings of a fully fledged CGI movie in the works.

Here's a supposed clip of it.

If that clip is real, it looks really shit

• 1 month later...

Michael Bay has announced the film will be called 'Ninja Turtles'

It also looks like Donald Glover (Troy from Community) is set to play Donatello

ACE! He's fucking great, you could even have some x-rated rapping tongue.gif

• 1 year later...

Yup will be crap. Tho the first one had its faults it was still true to source material (as well has having Corey Fieldman as Donatello and Sam Rockwell as head thug lol)

These films will be watched by those who grew up with the cartoon, its bad enough he ripped the arse out of Transformers

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

• 9 months later...

Archived