Google.com

RiG

You should probably expect msnbots etc as well. We refer to them as Spyders in our work. Just the search engines updating their databases and scoring the site for its search engines.

If anyones building a website by the way, and want to know how to get it high in the Search Engines, give me a shout and I'll give you some tips :D

You should probably expect msnbots etc as well. We refer to them as Spyders in our work. Just the search engines updating their databases and scoring the site for its search engines.

If anyones building a website by the way, and want to know how to get it high in the Search Engines, give me a shout and I'll give you some tips :D

470800[/snapback]

Duffers, I'll take you up on that tip. PM me !! Remember the tickets I gave you for the Scotland match !! ;)

470800[/snapback]

I don't think number 3 in the google.co.uk results for "peterhead" is bad :D

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Googleֽcom

I appear to have aroused a lot of interest among you "P&Bers". I am nothing but a friendly traveller, wandering through cyder-space looking for love.

Archived