Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Mugs

What a bunch of sadistic c***s. :lol:

Apparently they're going to do a march on final day to disrupt things as much as possible.

The sooner that club suffocates along with their fans, the better. :lol:

What a bunch of utter scum bags Rangers fans are.

I'm up for this even if we are stopped from geting near Hampden how are they going to cope with 100k odd bears in the centre of Glasgow a peaceful march it would be of course i'm not looking for a fight but if any Hibs or Hearts fans start anything that's their problem.

Why the f**k do they have to involve us? I do quite like the idea of both sides of Edinburgh uniting and battering the shit out of them though biggrin.gif

If 50 of us could get tickets for the game , at diffrent entrances , we could handcuff ourselves to the turnstiles in a silent protest.

Like the suffragettes did trying to get votes for women

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by JamboMikey

Just had a look on Hibs.net about their flag display. Seems like they're struggling to raise just over £1000 in about 1 week and a bit.

Over the road however the big team have already just about reached £3500 in under 24 hours from fans on kickback alone.

smug.jpg

Just had a look on Hibs.net about their flag display. Seems like they're struggling to raise just over £1000 in about 1 week and a bit.

Over the road however the big team have already just about reached £3500 in under 24 hours from fans on kickback alone.

cumming2.jpg

greggy.pnggreggy.pnggreggy.png

Thats incredible! :o

I mean.... the information comes from kickback, so it must be true. :rolleyes:

Thats incredible! :o

I mean.... the information comes from kickback, so it must be true. :rolleyes:

What are you on about you muppet. I looked on hibs.net and they'd raised 200 quid in about 3 days. They're getting money for being extras in somqe film or some shit.

If you're talking about the amount we've raised I'm pretty sure a donation tracker from an external site can't be edited by anyone on Kickback.

Hearts fans>Hibs fans.

Deal with it squire.

You're even having to ask your players for donations. Deary me.

The great Hearts display will consist of nothing more than union jack waving and scarf twirling. :rolleyes:

We'll see who has the better display come the final. :)

We'll see.

Hibs' has a great chance of going paps skyward if the design is as complex as they're making out. Ours isn't cards or twirlies but bash on. :lol: