Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

So you enjoy getting shagged by someone who looks like Bobby Williamson? "insert Gregg Wallace smiley face". Oh now that's witty.

Nah, it's just worth taking the hit (literally) because she makes good sandwiches.

But you would be the 2nd team to win a derby cup final? :unsure: We will always be the first. :)

If you do somehow beat us it will be nothing more than another 7-0 like blip. If we win it truly is the end of your club.

Blip? :lol:

Grow some nuts ffs. Definate preparing for the worst 'but, but, we're still the big team. You can't take that away from me' type post IMO.

This game is huge and will have a devestating effect on the losers. Proper all chips in, winner takes all scenario.

Blip? :lol:

Grow some nuts ffs. Definate preparing for the worst 'but, but, we're still the big team. You can't take that away from me' type post IMO.

This game is huge and will have a devestating effect on the losers. Proper all chips in, winner takes all scenario.

What a startling revelation, I never would have guessed it otherwise. JJ.gif

If - and it's a big if - Hibs win, it won't change all that much. We'll still have won more trophies, have the far better derby record, have higher average attendances etc. ojjx40.png

I'm pretty sure that won't happen though. Us winning is just even more salt in the wounds. ojjx40.png

I expected us to be emptied at Central Park, then against Killie, then Ayr and never thought for a second we would make the final. For this reason there is nothing to lose. If we win amazing if not I didn't expect to be there anyway.

If Hearts lose the final to the worst hibernian side I can remember they will never get over it.

^^^ You're already hurting and there is still a month to go. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I expected us to be emptied at Central Park, then against Killie, then Ayr and never thought for a second we would make the final. For this reason there is nothing to lose. If we win amazing if not I didn't expect to be there anyway.

If Hearts lose the final to the worst hibernian side I can remember they will never get over it.

This "Hibs have nothing to lose" attitude that so many people are coming out with is exactly the sort of thing which could see your team pumped.

On that cold Wednesday Tuesday night in Paisley Perth a couple of months ago with just a minute left before we would be emptied from the competition did I think we would be in the final, more so one of the biggest derbies of all time. Hearts have either won each game in the last 10 minutes or secured it - destiny IMO. 8)

Edited by Paulo Sergio

The fact that we haven't beaten your mob in 3 years should be rather worrying for Hearts fans.

Should it now. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Before every derby over the last few years we've went in saying we won't win

lol no - mouthbreathers like Forever Shite and the simpletons on hibs.net have come out with nonsense along the lines of "THIS is the time that we win" before every single derby in the past three years. It's relentlessly entertaining.

smug.png

If When Hearts win I will never post about anything else ever again.

Pointless grandstanding aside, I was talking about the final with a colleague today, and we were comparing the two likely teams:

Hearts

MacDonald

Grainger

Webster

Zaliukas

McGowan

Driver

Black

Skacel

Robinson

Templeton

Beattie

Hibs (more guesswork required here obviously)

Brown

Roberto Carlos

Hanlon

McPake

Doherty

Sproule

Osborne

Claros

Soares

Griffiths

O'Connor

I would only take Osborne over Robinson from that Hibs team.

Pointless grandstanding aside, I was talking about the final with a colleague today, and we were comparing the two likely teams:

Hearts

MacDonald

Grainger

Webster

Zaliukas

McGowan

Driver

Black

Skacel

Robinson

Templeton

Beattie

Brown

Roberto Carlos

Hanlon

McPake

Doherty

Sproule

Osborne

Claros

Soares

Griffiths

O'Connor

Swap robinson with barr and that will be the starting 11

On that cold Wednesday night in Paisley a couple of months ago with just a minute left before we would be emptied from the competition did I think we would be in the final, more so one of the biggest derbies of all time. Hearts have either won each game in the last 10 minutes or secured it - destiny IMO. 8)

Am i missing something here? In that cold Wednesday night in Paisley you won 2-0 with a goal in either half. In the first game at Tynecastle you were leading going into the last ten minutes before we equalised.....?

What a startling revelation, I never would have guessed it otherwise.

If - and it's a big if - Hibs win, it won't change all that much. We'll still have won more trophies, have the far better derby record, have higher average attendances etc.

If you post this enough times, you may get closer to believing it. :lol:

On a seperate note, I've noticed quite a few Hearts posters refer to what's been posted on Hibs forums. Genuine question, why would you sit and read a rivals messageboard? :unsure: I very rarely look at Hibs forums on account of the total ballbags who post on them, never mind sit and read what fans of other clubs have to say.

I'm sure I read recently that the Edinburgh derby is now so one sided it's an irrelevance. I can only assume the Hearts fans sit and study the content of Mothewell, Kilmarnock, St Johnstone forums, seen as they're so interested in the thoughts of the little old Hibs faithful?

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

I very rarely look at Hibs forums on account of the total ballbags who post on them, never mind sit and read what fans of other clubs have to say.

what.png

To be fair there are some total c***s on .net dry.gif

Edited by Isaiah Osbourne

Hearts

MacDonald

Grainger

Webster

Zaliukas

McGowan

Driver

Black

Skacel

Robinson

Templeton

Beattie

Brown

Roberto Carlos

Hanlon

McPake

Doherty

Sproule

Osborne

Claros

Soares

Griffiths

O'Connor

McPake is a far superior defender than Zaliukas.

But opinions and all that eh? 8)

I very rarely look at Hibs forums on account of the total ballbags who post on them, never mind sit and read what fans of other clubs have to say.

You come across as a pessimistic .net bawbagger yourself at times to be honest.

what.png

To be fair there are some total c***s on .net dry.gif

I was being vicescious ofcourse. Sure there are loads of good posters and sound people on the Hibs forums. Whenever I've looked on them in the past I just see a) way too much stuff about Hearts and b) a complete lack of humour - gunts/yams etc.

Was actually on a bounce supporters bus on Saturday and it was great company. :D

You come across as a pessimistic .net bawbagger yourself at times to be honest.

Aye and you come across as the kind of guy who produces bold claims, then proceeds to make a complete breakdown-having tit of himself when they don't happen. It's alright being optomistic when you have a back up plan of losing your shit, making excuses and calling your opponents cheats whenever it doesn't happen.

As it goes I am feeling strangely good about this one. Am I doing this 'winning attitude' thing now? Does this mean we'll definately win? :o

Aye and you come across as the kind of guy who produces bold claims, then proceeds to make a complete breakdown-having tit of himself when they don't happen. It's alright being optomistic when you have a back up plan of losing your shit, making excuses and calling your opponents cheats whenever it doesn't happen.

Who have I accused of "cheating" and when? :blink:

As it goes I am feeling strangely good about this one. Am I doing this 'winning attitude' thing now? Does this mean we'll definately win? :o

No.

But if more Hibs fans would develop a winning mentality, then it would eventually reflect onto the attitude of the players. Hearts fans are c***s, but they at least believe in their teams ability to win.

As it is, we've lost before a ball has even been kicked. I know plenty of Hibs fans lumping loads of cash on a Hearts win. Far too many losers in our fanbase.

Edited by Forever Hibs

Forever Hibs went into P&B exile over a league derby. Here's hoping he has a mental breakdown come 5pm on May 19th and quits the site altogether.

Oops, think the mental breakdown's started. "McPakes better than Zaliukas" deary me. Even when Zal fucks up he's still ten times the player that big bald donkey will ever be. :lol: