Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

It's hanging in the balance at the moment.

Gregg update.

Gregg Wallace @GreggAWallace

Can you Hearts fans get someone at the club to return the calls of my PA @HeidiPWallace so we can arrange the trip.

I imagine the staff at Hearts are wondering what the f**k is going on. laugh.gif

FUCKING SORT IT OUT HEARTS!

Hearts have won the cup twice in the last 15 years. If we lose it'll hurt but it won't be the end of the world.

There is far more pressure on Hibs, especially seeing as their fans seem to have to have developed a bit of bravado since the weekend, despite having a chronic football team that hasn't beaten us for 3 years.

I wouldn't say we're being bullish.

Before every derby over the last few years we've went in saying we won't win, and we haven't. I think most Hibs fans know that we are underdogs, but think that if there's a time to beat Hearts it might be now. I'm of the opinion that ability won't be as important as usual, whoever has the biggest balls on the day will win. Normally Hibs bottle the big games but there's gradually more passion and belief there with Fenlon it seems. I'm not being bullish, but I think we have a bit of a chance.

Whenever Hibs fans say they aren't confident we're branded as cowardly shitebags, even mention that we might win and we're bullish and arrogant. Either way if Hearts win this I'll hide under my bed for a month anyway.

Edited by Guest

Before every derby over the last few years we've went in saying we won't win, and we haven't. I think most Hibs fans know that we are underdogs, but think that if there's a time to beat Hearts it might be now. I'm of the opinion that ability won't be as important as usual, whoever has the biggest balls on the day will win. Normally Hibs bottle the big games but there's gradually more passion and belief there with Fenlon it seems. I'm not being bullish, but I think we have a bit of a chance.

Whenever Hibs fans say they aren't confident we're branded as cowardly shitebags, even mention that we might win and we're bullish and arrogant. Either way if Hearts win this I'll hide under my bed for a month anyway.

I know you don't necessarily fit this description but a brief look at the Hibs forums before the last few derbies shows nothing of the sort.

I don't have a problem with Hibs fans getting their hopes up, there'd be no point turning up if they didn't.

I just think the Hibs players have been used to going into games with the fans expecting a defeat and now all of a sudden they'll be demanding a win.

The Hearts players have been used to the expectation of a win in the derby over the last few seasons.

Thats because half our fan base are fucking c***s.

They almost want us to lose each time we play Hearts. They think the game is lost before the ball is even kicked and so do the players.

No winning mentality.