Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

The fact that this thread is all about the argument who would suffer the least emotional damage when losing probably shows we're all shitting our pants.

I sure as f**k am. I think it's a bit sad that it's came down to 'who would suffer more' though. Either set of fans will probably be hiding for a month after this game if they lost.

I know I would be... :(

Edited by the jambo-rocker

Am i missing something here? In that cold Wednesday night in Paisley you won 2-0 with a goal in either half. In the first game at Tynecastle you were leading going into the last ten minutes before we equalised.....?

I meant Perth. :D

I meant Perth. :D

On a Tuesday night.... wink.gif

I think this has been my favourite Scottish Cup run ever, even the games at Tynecastle were decent despite the results. It really is crazy to think we were one minute from going out the cup if it wasn't for Suso!

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20120420/tickets-on-sale-next-thursday_2241384_2741838

Just 20,000 each so that means 12,500 corporate etc? It doesn't effect me because I have 120 loyalty points but that is disgraceful, although each club may get more tickets depending on whether or not any of these corporate ones aren't taken up I would expect?

Also, does anyone know if the upper south stand is definitely going to be open or not? If not then words fail me.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120420/cup-final-tickets-_2262950_2742379

1per ST member. What a fucking joke!

Do they expect 14,000 fans to buy a season ticket. My brother who didn't renew season ticket this season because work communities will struggle to get a ticket.

More than happy with the cup final ticket arrangements. 20,000 each seems about right. Throw in a couple of thousand debenture holders, as much corporate/hospitality tickets as they can squeeze out and the necessary empty seats for segreation - we're looking at a full house.

Looking forward to it. Feels a lot more real now the ticket information is out there.

There are some right fannies on .net moaning.

I think some people forget that Hampden has a capacity of about 52/53k tops.

They can't just go "here's 26,500 tickets - I'm sure you won't mind the lack of policing/stewarding".

20k is the business.

Hampden's capacity is roughly 52,500 if I remember correctly, and there was about 51,500 at the Old Firm League Cup Final last season according to the BBC match report. I reckon both sides will get another 1,000/2,000 tickets eventually.

http://www.hibernian...2262950_2742379

1per ST member. What a fucking joke!

Do they expect 14,000 fans to buy a season ticket. My brother who didn't renew season ticket this season because work communities will struggle to get a ticket.

Why didn't he just pay £20 to become a club member? Then he would get priority for cup games therefore a ticket for the final? It was great value, you even got a ticket for the next SPL game free.

I really don't see how they could do it different. It's a shrewd move to get more ST holders on board for next season too. What we do need though is a loyalty system like Hearts have in place to ensure that the true fans get to go regardless to if they have an ST or not. For what it's worth I reckon we might see a very small general sale, that's when the real mad scramble will occur for some folk!

There are some right fannies on .net moaning.

Are you not moaning yourself?

Edited by Argyll Hibs

Am I completely missing something here or is this a shite bluff from Petrie?

'General sale highly unlikely.'

Let's assume some people stump up for a ST between now and the semi in order to guarantee a ticket. Let's also assume that not every season ticket holder is motivated by a second ticket and/or doesn't have a spare £400 on them in a recession.

I think it's highly unlikely that more than 15/16k will go in the ST priority stage. How the f**k would they shift 20k tickets with this system? Every season ticket holder renews, purchases 2 and 4 or 5,000 people sign up for ST in the next few weeks. Your maw Rod :lol: blatant shiting himself at the effects of a loss and trying to scare people into spending £450 on a cup final ticket type strategy IMO.

Unless I'm missing some detail here? Just incase I am, you renewing your season ticket all Akpo? :P:lol:

Am I completely missing something here or is this a shite bluff from Petrie?

'General sale highly unlikely.'

Let's assume some people stump up for a ST between now and the semi in order to guarantee a ticket. Let's also assume that not every season ticket holder is motivated by a second ticket and/or doesn't have a spare £400 on them in a recession.

I think it's highly unlikely that more than 15/16k will go in the ST priority stage. How the f**k would they shift 20k tickets with this system? Every season ticket holder renews, purchases 2 and 4 or 5,000 people sign up for ST in the next few weeks. Your maw Rod :lol: blatant shiting himself at the effects of a loss and trying to scare people into spending £450 on a cup final ticket type strategy IMO.

Unless I'm missing some detail here? Just incase I am, you renewing your season ticket all Akpo? :P:lol:

I think there may be a very small public sale.

8k with half seasons if everyone renues 16k

3k new season ticket holders 19k

club members/hiberenians/family of fans staff/players 1k = 20k

If you look at the above figures there is not going to be a large public sale.

All it might take is 3k new season ticket holders to make a public sale unlikely.

However I reckon the following

8k with half seasons if everyone renues 16k = prob 14k

3k new season ticket holders 19k = 17k

club members/hiberenians/family of fans staff/players 1k = 18k

So maybe 2k public sale at most.

There WILL be a general sale, unless there is a massive uptake in STs for next season.

Incidentally, the 2012/13 ST renewal page is currently in meltdown...

And now, seemingly, so is the clubstore and the ticket office..

Probably the best way to guarantee that the proper fans get to see it. Hell even I would rather see some proper Hearts fan get a ticket that some chump who went to Tyncastle 6 years ago once. But there wont be enough to go round I think. But if you are totally determined to get a ticket under any circumstances, you will find a way. I was looking at the hospitality options.