Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

kk.jpg

I would love it. I would loove it, if they tried this.

To add some hypocrisy to my 'we got a bad ass here' post, if a few thousand **** tried to interrupt 50k passionate Hibees/Jambos then each man, woman or child 'protesting' would get a swift slap / kick in the pie for their trouble.

I'm the least hard guy you could possibly meet but if some mutant Rangers fans were blocking my way to Hampden on Saturday I would have no problem kicking their c**t in. :)

Our fackin' firms will form a mutual currant bun hating alliance and the top bois will give these muggy little weegie cantz a propa naughty hiding.

Taking things off-topic slightly, I'm thinking of signing off every post with this from now on:crabflute.gif

I don't know why I like it so much, but I do.

crabflute.gif

I was of course joking, every *** in the world standing outside Hampden won't stop me.

crabflute.gif

BTW, tremendous work over there. :lol:

Superb. crabflute.gif

Looks like i've got a bite

great idea and im up for it.

this is the proper way to send a message to the sfa.

doubt our support will be up for it though. to scared what other c***s will think of them.

we really are a spineless bunch, no wonder every c**t shits on us without fear.

^^^^^ Joined 2008, so doubt a timposter :P

:lol:

Taking things off-topic slightly, I'm thinking of signing off every post with this from now on:crabflute.gif

I don't know why I like it so much, but I do.

crabflute.gif

I'll praise RM in that respect, it has far better smilies

craphead2.gifpipeb.gifshifty.gif boogie.png crabp.gif

Looks like i've got a bite

^^^^^ Joined 2008, so doubt a timposter :P

:lol:

:lol: Also this guy:

if yer m8s are going let me know 00000042.gif

this is proper action.

Please, please, please, P.M the guy and tell him there's a crowd meeting in some random location. Tell him to keep it quiet from the board to keep the pigs of their backs. My suggestion would be a park in Rutherglen or something. crabflute.gif

Edited by Guest

A ring around Hampdump of pickets to stop players/officials and fans getting in, a go slow on M8, taking as much parking spaces around the area as possible, causing a slowdown on the trains.

interehjrling.png

Vlad will just have to phone up this boy:-

Our fackin' firms will form a mutual currant bun hating alliance and the top bois will give these muggy little weegie cantz a propa naughty hiding.

If you cask boys end up with claret on yer boats like usual then us Phoenix / Mezz / Cafe Havana lads will park the bus to help out.

muggs-o.gif

I'm extremely disappointed by the number of comments in that thread that seem to resemble the opinions of normal, rational people. Obviously plenty of "this is what they want us to do GRRRR!!!!" type paranoia, but far too many "let them have their day" posts. :(

Keep stirring the pot Enrico. boogie.png

Got myself involved in a bet with a jambo which could be horrendous, tried to call his bluff when he was spouting pish about how Hearts would win, could live to regret that.

Basically, the winning fan will put GGTTH/Hearts Hearts Glorious Hearts (result pending) on in the background, maybe put on their team's scarf, and give the other one as hard a slap to the face whilst the loser stands there and takes it. The slap is of course symbolic of the eternal bragging rights the loser has to endure.

Whilst taking a slap isn't pleasent, that's not it finished. A friend will film it, put it on Youtube and call it "Hearts/Hibs fan gets a bitchslap from a Hibby/Jambo" along with an explanation for the bet. If it's me dishing out the slap I'll post it on hibs.net, but if Hibs lose I have to register on kickback and post it there.

Really, really don't want 10,000 jambos laughing at me getting bitchslapped. Then again....

What a not-at-all-fruity plan.

Annoni, if you accidentally end up mobilising thousands of Rangers fans who attempt to blockade Hampden... laugh.gif

mad.gif

Nah, they all seem to sensible about it, maybe the thread will pick up tomorrow when the majority wake up to watch Jeremy Kyle and not have a job to go to.