Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

I really can't begin to imagine the emotions you lot must be feeling in the lead up to this.

I would like to wish the famous Hearts all the best for this one.

Get right into these plastic Paddy's.

You lost me at "famous Hearts".

I still fail to realize whats famous about them. :blink:

A bit like Ian Murray aye? boogie.png

TERRIFIC.png

Knew you were going to say that, it isn't the same at all.

Ian Murray clearly doesn't get as much affection from Hibs fans as Webster does at Hearts, he also wasn't ever as hated as Webster was. Mind that thread when Murray went and re-signed for Hibs and we were all spewing all about it? Me neither. Webster couldn't give a f**k about you lot.

TERRIFIC.png

Knew you were going to say that, it isn't the same at all.

Ian Murray clearly doesn't get as much affection from Hibs fans as Webster does at Hearts, he also wasn't ever as hated as Webster was. Mind that thread when Murray went and re-signed for Hibs and we were all spewing all about it? Me neither. Webster couldn't give a f**k about you lot.

TERRIFIC.png

He must care at least a little bit seeing as he's put two past your mob already this season.

TERRIFIC.png

Remember the Svotland manager is Craig Levein. Even if Hibs win the league (yes I know it'll never happen) he wont pick a Hibs player. O'Connor was the SPL top scorer doesn't pick him due to off the field problems yet picks Goodwillie during the rape case. If Steven Fletcher had played for Hearts or Dundee Utd before going to Burnley and Wolves. Kevein would be begging him to come back. What do you expect.

Lewis Stevenson: "They seem more interested in us not winning it than actually winning it themselves."

Well said Lewis, well said son.

Aye, that's why your club captain's profile picture on Twitter earlier this week was Albert Kidd. :lol:

He can keep believing that if he wants, he came across shit-scared though. Not to mention the fact he is utter pish and most of your support thinks that too. :)

Player of the Year for a club which was in a relegation battle until the penultimate game of the season. :lol:

He might want to have a watch of our previous cup parades, then he'll swiftly change his mind. 8)

Edited by Paulo Sergio

Lewis Stevenson: "They seem more interested in us not winning it than actually winning it themselves."

Well said Lewis, well said son.

He's right.

We define their very being, it's been the case since day one and it probably always will be.

Remember the Svotland manager is Craig Levein. Even if Hibs win the league (yes I know it'll never happen) he wont pick a Hibs player. O'Connor was the SPL top scorer doesn't pick him due to off the field problems yet picks Goodwillie during the rape case. If Steven Fletcher had played for Hearts or Dundee Utd before going to Burnley and Wolves. Kevein would be begging him to come back. What do you expect.

You have to be about 12. :lol:

Perhaps Levein hasn't called up any Hibs players in his time as manager because they have been complete relegation fodder for the past two seasons.

O'Connor is a fat, unfit junky and Goodwillie is streets ahead of him.

As for Fletcher? I just laugh at Hibs fans who think it's Levein's fault. :lol:

He didn't want to play for his country and won't offer an apology yet it's Levein's fault? :lol: McGregor and Ferguson made mistakes but were man enough to apologise. Why can't he?

Aye, that's why your club captain's profile picture on Twitter earlier this week was Albert Kidd. :lol:

He can keep believing that if he want, he came across shit-scared though. Not to mention the fact he is utter pish and most of your support thinks that too. :)

Player of the Year for a club which was in a relegation battle until the penultimate game of the season. :lol:

He might want to have a watch of our previous cup parades, then he'll swiftly change his mind. 8)

He doesn't need to watch any of the Hearts cup parades.

He already has one of his own cup parades that he can watch over and over and he'll soon have a 2nd to add to his collection. 8)

You have to be about 12. :lol:

Perhaps Levein hasn't called up any Hibs players in his time as manager because they have been complete relegation fodder for the past two seasons.

O'Connor is a fat, unfit junky and Goodwillie is streets ahead of him.

As for Fletcher? I just laugh at Hibs fans who think it's Levein's fault. :lol:

He didn't want to play for his country and won't offer an apology yet it's Levein's fault? :lol: McGregor and Ferguson made mistakes but were man enough to apologise. Why can't he?

lol

actually laughed reading that ridiculous post cant take you seriously. Sitting here absolutely creasing myself you give me a laugh eh? You gotta love the deluded

He doesn't need to watch any of the Hearts cup parades.

He already has one of his own cup parades that he can watch over and over and he'll soon have a 2nd to add to his collection. 8)

What parade was that? The one Hearts completely destroyed after you won the mickey mouse cup or the one in the pitch dark, rain and sleet - also after you won the mickey mouse cup? :lol:

lol

actually laughed reading that ridiculous post cant take you seriously. Sitting here absolutely creasing myself you give me a laugh eh? You gotta love the deluded

In other words you don't have anything to say and can't?

What parade was that? The one Hearts completely destroyed after you won the mickey mouse cup or the one in the pitch dark, rain and sleet - also after you won the mickey mouse cup? :lol:

If its such a mickey mouse cup why have Hearts been unable to lift it for the past 50 years? :rolleyes: