Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

I love how hearts fans are going on about the "flukey" winner in the cup whilst ignoring the complete fluke that they came away with a draw on Sunday because of the officials.

Lovely.

We should have won.That bent SFA ref,should had given us a stonewall penalty.

You can tell just how much pain we have inflicted on the Hibernians when their fans are trying to brag about being four games unbeaten - three of which were draws and three of those four games were also played at Easter Road. :lol:

If you better 22, 17 or even 12 in a row, then we can maybe have a wee chat about it. Oh, and you still haven't beaten us in a league game for four years. That's a fact, by the way. 8)

I could go on about how we pumped you 5-1 in the final of a tournament you haven't won for 111 years too, but that would be a bit shan. :(

Erm that book is nothing to do with the club officially. Cool story though.

:lol:

I dont give a fucking monkeys whether it was the club or not.

The fans have realeased it or somebody has. And that's added to the fact that guys who were -20 years old at the time still bleat on about it to this day,

Good result like.

Just a bit rich that h1b5 fans seem to think that 5-1 in the SC final is 'getting old'.

I dont give a fucking monkeys whether it was the club or not.

The fans have realeased it or somebody has. And that's added to the fact that guys who were -20 years old at the time still bleat on about it to this day,

Good result like.

Just a bit rich that h1b5 fans seem to think that 5-1 in the SC final is 'getting old'.

Some boy unrelated to the club releases a book and you think it's funny. Bet you're a hoot :)

What hibs fans say that the final is history? Is that the same ones hearts fans claim say we're having a great season.

More mate up shite off the kickback fantasists.

• 2 weeks later...