Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

:huh:

The first post is such an obvious bait from the semi-final thread. :lol: I thought you of all people would have realised that - most other posters certainly did. :unsure:

great baiting m8. I'm sure that lying about only having two sad aliases got loads of bites.

AaT28.gif

Makes arse of self. Pretends to be fishing :lol::lol:

:1eye

Go and check the semi-final thread - there are plenty of posters who managed to notice that I had yourself, SOL and co. absolutely frothing at the mouth when I started posting with this account again. :lol:

Today, 19/02/13, is the nine month anniversary of Heart of Midlothian's national humiliation of Hibernian - scudding them 5-1 in the Scottish Cup final at Hampden Park in the biggest Edinburgh derby of all time.

A date that will never be forgotten: 19/05/12.

JTZcT.jpg

10.jpg

Ah Paulo you're back, have you returned to the Hearts v Killie thread?

Why would I? I can't be arsed with it. I never said anything silly before it either so I have no reason to avoid it. Kilmarnock were worthy winners.

It's good to know this match still haunts you, though. :D

Why would I? I can't be arsed with it. I never said anything silly before it either so I have no reason to avoid it. Kilmarnock were worthy winners.

What on earth suggests that? Surely if it haunted me, I wouldn't post on this thread, as if you are haunted by something you would surely stay away from it. No?

I'm honestly not bothered by it at all now, yes, it was an awful day but my team has benefitted from it in all honesty, we wouldn't have seen as many changes since the game if we had won, allowing our team to prosper and hopefully get a top six place and maybe even a European place. If we had won, some of the loanees would've been re-signed and we'd have another season of shite.

Hearts however, will be lucky to finish above 11th place this season with Zaliukas and Webster among others away in the summer, you're only going to get worse.

Ach well 5-1 though.

What on earth suggests that? Surely if it haunted me, I wouldn't post on this thread, as if you are haunted by something you would surely stay away from it. No?

I'm honestly not bothered by it at all now, yes, it was an awful day but my team has benefitted from it in all honesty, we wouldn't have seen as many changes since the game if we had won, allowing our team to prosper and hopefully get a top six place and maybe even a European place. If we had won, some of the loanees would've been re-signed and we'd have another season of shite.

Hearts however, will be lucky to finish above 11th place this season with Zaliukas and Webster among others away in the summer, you're only going to get worse.

Ach well 5-1 though.

This.

Ach well 5-1 though.

tumblr_lsplz5bp9z1qapynuo1_400.gif

So let me get this straight,Hibs being humiliated at Hampden in the biggest Derby in the history of both clubs was in actual fact a good thing for them cause it saved them from being shite again this season.Now thats a fucking belter.

So let me get this straight,Hibs being humiliated at Hampden in the biggest Derby in the history of both clubs was in actual fact a good thing for them cause it saved them from being shite again this season.Now thats a fucking belter.

That game allowed us to ring changes in the summer, if we hadn't we'd be down there with Dundee and probably eventually get relegated and become an awful awful club.

Instead, we are challenging for Europe and are improving all the time.

I think most Hibs fans (apart from Glen Sannox) would agree with me.

That game allowed us to ring changes in the summer, if we hadn't we'd be down there with Dundee and probably eventually get relegated and become an awful awful club.

:lol:

Stop it!

I'm sorry but that is hilarious. You are trying to tell me that your most humiliating result in your history doesn't matter as now you are 4th equal in the league and a massive 2 points above 9th??