Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

2001 we played a treble seeking Celtic in the final.

The othe years we never made the final. We beat hearts on the way to a cup in 2006 though.

2012 110 years as you like to remind us is our year, it's the year it goes.

If it was Celtic then I would doubt it more but it's not, it's hearts.

It's our year Paulo.

I hope for your sake you don't keep deluding yourself with that chat, it will only hurt even more in the end.

In 2001 your fans were trotting out the exact same lines they are this year, "it's our year, we're going to stop the rot before it goes to 100 in a row".

I hope for your sake you don't keep deluding yourself with that chat, it will only hurt even more in the end.

In 2001 your fans were trotting out the exact same lines they are this year, "it's our year,

we're going to stop the rot before it goes to 100 in a row".

No they weren't.

We were fuxked 5-2 the week before the final, Off celtic going for the treble Sauzee was injured and Russell was gone.

Nobody went with expectation that day, we were playing the champions. This time we play the team 5th in the league.

Deal....with....it.

Edited by Happy Hibee

Paulo you go on about fairy stories.

Can I remind you that apart from beating Gretna on penalties all you had to go on in any final you have ever played in was exactly the same.

Hibs will do to hearts like hearts done to rangers in 1998.

Who did hearts beat in the semis that year again?

We somehow beat Falkirk 3-1 after they played us off the park for long spells and we hit two very late goals at Ibrox, Kevin McAllister was outstanding that day, great wee player.

:o

The game's up lads. Chick 'jinx' Young fancies Hibs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otland/17356487

:(

This pleases me, he also tipped us to lose to Gretna, and to Hibs in the semi in 2006, and also to Celtic in the semi, he just hates us and always tips us to lose biggrin.gif

God, sat is going to be a horrible day, right up to the final whistle.. I've been pretty calm and relaxed about the whole thing up until yesterday.. Now I can't stop thinking about it... Can't even contemplate getting beat..

My head says that we'll win. We have the better players the better big game players as well, the better record by miles,

But I just have this horrible feeling, I'm jut trying to console myself that we nearly always put in a good performance against hibs.. And the fact that since I've been going to tynecastle we're unbeaten in 97 of the 120 games against them...

It's going to be a long week!!!

Your hurting, it's acceptable.

This to me resembles a theological discussion.

Hibs fans are the brain-washed believers who have put all of their faith in religion, where as Hearts represent the side of science with facts and evidence to back things up.

Hibs are relying purely on fairy tales - almost as if they were a lower league side, but Hearts are relying on knowing we are a much stronger side, with more experience, skill, and composure.

We somehow beat Falkirk 3-1 after they played us off the park for long spells and we hit two very late goals at Ibrox, Kevin McAllister was outstanding that day, great wee player.

This pleases me, he also tipped us to lose to Gretna, and to Hibs in the semi in 2006, and

also to Celtic in the semi, he just hates us and always tips us to lose biggrin.gif

Remember the fakirk match gala, unfortunately there was no dive for the hearts equaliser or winner like Suso.

It's destiny mate. Imagine, imagine you lose to us and the hoodoo goes against hearts of all teams. It's happening.

This to me resembles a theological discussion.

Hibs fans are the brain-washed believers who have put all of their faith in religion, where as Hearts represent the side of science with fact

s and evidence to back things up.

Hibs are relying purely on fairy tales - almost as if they were a lower league side, but Hearts

are relying on knowing we are a much stronger side, with more experience, skill, and composure.

Facts mean sod all in a cup final. Form, everything goes bang out the window. Hearts beat 10 in a row seeking Rangers who man for man shat all over yous and only beat Gretna on penalties. You should know that of all supporters that form means jack shit.

It's who wants it more on the day and who gets that little luck. Hearts luck has ran out its Hibernians cup. You better learn to deal with it mate.

Edited by Happy Hibee

This time we play the team 5th in the league.

And we're playing the team who took until the second last game of the season to avoid relegation against one of the worst SPL sides ever. Not to mention the fact we have an outstanding record against you and the rest of the bottom six.

Edit: and in big games.

It's destiny mate. Imagine, imagine you lose to us and the hoodoo goes against hearts of all teams. It's happening.

Brain-washed. :o

Edited by Paulo Sergio

Facts mean sod all in a cup final. Form, everything goes bang out the window. Hearts beat 10 in a row seeking Rangers who man for man shat all over yous and only beat Gretna on penalties. You should know that of all supporters that form means jack shit.

It's who wants it more on the day and who gets that little luck. Hearts luck has ran out its Hibernians cup. You better learn to deal with it mate.

Even though in the past 36 years only 6 underdogs have gone on to win? I would say the old "form goes out the window" cliche has, well, gone out the window on that one. You should know derby form doesn't really change either when it comes to Hearts and Hibs.

Man for man they didn't shit all over us either, we nearly won the league that season as well, and for a good reason.

Oh, and we still beat Gretna, didn't we? You do realise if Hibs take us to penalties and Hearts better you, we win right?

Unfortunate for you Sergio. I wish you well on your life after pie and bovril come saturday.

It's written in the stars and not rocket science.

Fancy a bet then if you're so confident?

£100?

Thought I'd pay a visit to the football rumours website and after a wee read found this on the Hearts one lol.

'Vlad and Paulo want to win the league next year expect big signings in the summer'

'Apparantly we're looking at Robbie Blake and Ricardo Gardner from Bolton they're both out of contract and willing to take a wage cut'

'Clarkson, Hayes, McPake, Dixon, Bell and Murray Davidson all on Paolo's wish list. Hearts are also looking to renew the contracts of Rudi, Beattie, Elliot and Glen'

'Hearts are aiming to win the league next season. Sergio is aiming to sign players who are experienced, talented players they are also planning to snatch Clarkson and Hayes. Expect times not to be tuff as they seemed.'

Absolutely cringeworthy

Thought I'd pay a visit to the football rumours website and after a wee read found this on the Hearts one lol.

'Vlad and Paulo want to win the league next year expect big signings in the summer'

'Apparantly we're looking at Robbie Blake and Ricardo Gardner from Bolton they're both out of contract and willing to take a wage cut'

'Clarkson, Hayes, McPake, Dixon, Bell and Murray Davidson all on Paolo's wish list. Hearts are also looking to renew the contracts of Rudi, Beattie, Elliot and Glen'

'Hearts are aiming to win the league next season. Sergio is aiming to sign players who are experienced, talented players they are also planning to snatch Clarkson and Hayes. Expect times not to be tuff as they seemed.'

Absolutely cringeworthy

Cringeworthy indeed.

I wonder who wrote it, it couldn't be a Hibs fan at the wind-up, could it? :o

Paulo. In the season hearts won the Scottish cup in 1998 can i ask how many times you beat Rangers in the league? Once? Twice? Three? It was obviously quite even going into the final yes?

Fucked 3 times I believe, shat on 3 times and a 2-2 draw.

It was destiny in 1998 it's Hibernian destiny May 19 2012.

Deal with it.

Edited by Happy Hibee

read the article

The Club has recieved a very small number if returns from Hampden and the SFA to add to the unclaimed ballot tickets.

you have your own thread on SPL page... check it out !!!! :D

Well that was a let down.

Paulo. In the season hearts won the Scottish cup in 1998 can i ask how many times you beat Rangers in the league? Once? Twice? Three? It was obviously quite even going into the final yes?

Fucked 3 times I believe, shat on 3 times and a 2-2 draw.

It was destiny in 1998 it's Hibernian destiny May 19 2012.

Deal with it.

At the time I doubt many Hearts fans felt it was destiny tbh. :lol:

You do realise Hearts only finished five points behind Rangers that season and nearly won the league? We had a very good team.

You do realise this season that Hibs were relegation fodder and finished much further behind Hearts than we did Rangers? You also have a shite team.

Finally, you do realise you are trying to compare Hearts' 1998 league challenging and cup winning squad to Hibs' 2011/12 relegation fodder team? :lol:

£100 bet, yes or no?

read the article

The Club has recieved a very small number if returns from Hampden and the SFA to add to the unclaimed ballot tickets.

Ah I didn't realise setting aside tickets for a ballot meant they had been sold 8) Of course that's probably because it doesn't.