TNA General

AJ Styles can't compete for the World Title until BFG next year. Between this, the Clare Lynch saga and acting like a jealous 12 year old girl with Kurt Angle, has he done something to annoy the brass in TNA? I can this going two ways; he'll become a heel and say he's pissed off etc etc or he'll make a big comeback and win the BFG series.

AJ Styles can't compete for the World Title until BFG next year. Between this, the Clare Lynch saga and acting like a jealous 12 year old girl with Kurt Angle, has he done something to annoy the brass in TNA? I can this going two ways; he'll become a heel and say he's pissed off etc etc or he'll make a big comeback and win the BFG series.

Steiner tweeted a while back that "Bitchoff" had tried to make AJ dye his hair blond during the angle when he was Flair's apprentice. AJ refused and has apparently been out of favour since. I love Styles, best wrestler to emerge in the last ten years.

Aries and Hardy apparently had a match of the year contender at Turning Point on Sunday, definitely recording that tonight.

The chat about TNA has really slowed down. We were all getting a bit excited about it for a bit back there. Why do you reckon we're not talking about it as much? Is it the Aces & 8s saga? Is it that Jeff Hardy is now the champ?

I've lost loads of interest in TNA since the hands of Hogan and Bischoff became more noticeable again in the storylines (like the 2 things I've just mentioned).

Steiner tweeted a while back that "Bitchoff" had tried to make AJ dye his hair blond during the angle when he was Flair's apprentice. AJ refused and has apparently been out of favour since. I love Styles, best wrestler to emerge in the last ten years.

Fucking horrendous if true. Not surprising to hear though, both that it's Bischoff and based on what AJ's been involved in in the past year. Even when he was involved in that Claire story, he was still putting on fantastic matches.

Him and Angle have been putting on tremendous matches for the past few months and now AJ's been rewarded with being left out of the title picture for 11 months! laugh.gif

The chat about TNA has really slowed down. We were all getting a bit excited about it for a bit back there. Why do you reckon we're not talking about it as much? Is it the Aces & 8s saga? Is it that Jeff Hardy is now the champ?

I'm not sure. I think it could be the Aces and Eights angle being a bit of a letdown. Devon and Luke Gallows/Doc just seem a bit disappointing.

I'm still enjoying it, haven't seen most of Turning Point yet but there's still enough in the show that it's worth checking out every week.

And we all know that Joey Ryan IS money!

Luke Gallows is the only one coming out of this looking good for me.

The Aries/Hardy match... wowzers. Jeff Hardy brought his A game and THEN some, and when he does that, especially in this type of stunt match, he's untouchable.

Only had the last three matches to watch so finished up just there.

Joe/Magnus is the only one worth mentioning that I didn't watch today. It was pretty good, as you'd expect from two great workers.

The threeway was pretty good. After I thought about it, I heard someone mention a few months ago that AJ was thinking retirement, now I'm not saying that's what's happened here but they might just be giving him a few months off or giving him a light schedule for a little time. AJ was hands down the best guy in the match though, while he had a couple of slips (it really added to him taking a beating during the match) but he hit all of his moves spot on and his selling was top notch.

Angle/Devon was alright, I'm not a fan of Devon but the match was decent. I guess it's just a stepping stone to Angle/Gallows.

I dunno if the main event was match of the year but it was very fun. I'm still not happy with Hardy as the champion and Hardy/Storm doesn't fill me with any hope. There were some fantastic ladder spots though. The twist of fate on top of the ladder lying across the turnbuckle was ace.

Only had the last three matches to watch so finished up just there.

Joe/Magnus is the only one worth mentioning that I didn't watch today. It was pretty good, as you'd expect from two great workers.

The threeway was pretty good. After I thought about it, I heard someone mention a few months ago that AJ was thinking retirement, now I'm not saying that's what's happened here but they might just be giving him a few months off or giving him a light schedule for a little time. AJ was hands down the best guy in the match though, while he had a couple of slips (it really added to him taking a beating during the match) but he hit all of his moves spot on and his selling was top notch.

Angle/Devon was alright, I'm not a fan of Devon but the match was decent. I guess it's just a stepping stone to Angle/Gallows.

I dunno if the main event was match of the year but it was very fun. I'm still not happy with Hardy as the champion and Hardy/Storm doesn't fill me with any hope. There were some fantastic ladder spots though. The twist of fate on top of the ladder lying across the turnbuckle was ace.

Hardy/Storm won't be happening. Storm loses his number 1 contendership to Roode on this weeks Impact. That too however will be poor, as Roode/Hardy when Roode was champ was dire.

Hardy/Storm won't be happening. Storm loses his number 1 contendership to Roode on this weeks Impact. That too however will be poor, as Roode/Hardy when Roode was champ was dire.

Meh. I think it'll be better than Hardy/Storm would be. They could make it a threeway so I don't have to suffer any of the three of them elsewhere on the card! tongue.gif

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty gutted Aries won't be in the title picture anymore. sad.gif Although he's tied up with Aces and Eights, him and Angle could have some fantastic matches, can't recall them having faced each other, at least since Aries came back in this run.

Just catching u on last Thursday's Impact.....so Storm is going to put his title shot on the line just to get his hands on Roode....you know the one he's been working on for over a year......despite the company running something called Open Fight Night once a month that he could use......makes sense.

Just catching u on last Thursday's Impact.....so Storm is going to put his title shot on the line just to get his hands on Roode....you know the one he's been working on for over a year......despite the company running something called Open Fight Night once a month that he could use......makes sense.

Best not watch the Impact repeat tonight then....

Impact was pretty decent last night.

I'll spoiler this in case folk haven't seen it and want to see it tomorrow.

Thank f**k Garret didn't win his match. We can all see Briscoe's swerve coming a mile off though when he's revealed as an Aces & 8s guy. The turkey suit match was amusing as always. Anything with EY is always entertaining. Shame about after. The whole Aces & 8s thing is starting to annoy me. Why did no one run in to help EY? I thought the TNA roster were determined to batter Aces & 8s? That sort of thing annoys me. Kazarian's Gangnam Style dance was brilliant. Christian York battered Jeff Hardy, but of course lost. He wasn't going to beat the champion! But still, he looked very good. He's a veteran of course so he should, but it was impressive anyway. Austin Aries is back to his heel best and cut some glorious promos. The stuffing line to Brooke Hogan was just glorious. Are WWE and TNA trading storylines at the moment? For AJ/Cena, see Bully Ray/Brooke, although from the look of Ray, there is something to that one!

Impact was a waste of time.

TNA's talent pool is thin enough so I especially don't want to see a bunch of nobodies like Garrett Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Sam Shaw, Alex Silva, Taeler Hendrix, Jesse, and Chrsitian York on my screen, never mind all on the same programme. I could easily add Joey Ryan and Robbies E and T to that list but at least they have remotely interesting gimmicks. Chavo Guerrero who was never a star and bores you to death and I find his references to Eddie nauseating in the extreme. AndI haven't even mentioned Brooke Hogan.

Why is Abyss still Joseph Parks? I loved the idea but its went on way too long. Why are we still no further on with the Aces and Eights reveals? What was an on-fire rip off of Sons of Anarchy is now a snooze riddlled bore. Will James Storm V Bobby Roode EVER end?

I was impressed with the way Impact was going during the summer but storylines literally haven't moved on for months. Its went from one extreme with Russo car crash TV to a tortoise paced snoozefest. Seriously not looking forward to Braehead in January.

Impact was a waste of time.

TNA's talent pool is thin enough so I especially don't want to see a bunch of nobodies like Garrett Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Sam Shaw, Alex Silva, Taeler Hendrix, Jesse, and Chrsitian York on my screen, never mind all on the same programme. I could easily add Joey Ryan and Robbies E and T to that list but at least they have remotely interesting gimmicks. Chavo Guerrero who was never a star and bores you to death and I find his references to Eddie nauseating in the extreme. AndI haven't even mentioned Brooke Hogan.

Why is Abyss still Joseph Parks? I loved the idea but its went on way too long. Why are we still no further on with the Aces and Eights reveals? What was an on-fire rip off of Sons of Anarchy is now a snooze riddlled bore. Will James Storm V Bobby Roode EVER end?

I was impressed with the way Impact was going during the summer but storylines literally haven't moved on for months. Its went from one extreme with Russo car crash TV to a tortoise paced snoozefest. Seriously not looking forward to Braehead in January.

Chavo has wrestled the past however many years as an Eddie Guerrero tribute act. It's pretty sad.

Finally got round to watching Hardy-Aries. Decent match. First TNA I've watched since BFG and it really reminded me of just how dreadful their commentary team is. Tazz can't be arsed at all and Tenay is the worst commentator I've ever heard. No emotion or selling from anyone in that commentary team.

Finally got round to watching Hardy-Aries. Decent match. First TNA I've watched since BFG and it really reminded me of just how dreadful their commentary team is. Tazz can't be arsed at all and Tenay is the worst commentator I've ever heard. No emotion or selling from anyone in that commentary team.

True, they've started doing a thing on Impact(haven't had time to catch up on the past two episodes but I assume it's still going) where Borash and this new guy do the first half then they switch over to Tazz/Tenay for the second half. I think the new guy was on the PPV. I quite like him, and JB is always great.