TNA General

On 12/05/2019 at 23:14, Principal Flutie said:

We can add Glen Gilberti to the list of total fucking losers TNA is adding.

Thank f**k I never gave this lot a proper chance.

The next Impact Plus special event will revolve around The Great Muta. "A Night You Can't Mist". :lol: 

Only a couple of weeks ago they were flirting with bringing Ken Shamrock back as well ffs.

They need to focus on what they've already got and build them before they all start asking for their release.

31 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Yep. Meet the new Impact. Same as the old Impact.

And folk wonder why so many people, even in their best runs, refuse to give them a chance week to week.

Sad stuff really. However, the main event this week was a treat. Michael Elgin vs Rich Swann is exactly what was needed to get me back on side for a little bit longer. 

RVD vs Tommy Dreamer is next week though....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is the Slammiversary card so far. Won't go as far as saying I'm really looking forward to this, but it's certainly got my attention.

Taya Valkyrie vs. Su Yung vs. Rosemary vs. Jessicka Havok in a FATAL FOUR-WAY MONSTER'S BALL MATCH for the IMPACT KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP.

Rob Van Dam vs. Moose.

Sami Callihan vs. Tessa Blanchard.

LAX (c) vs. Rascalz for the IMPACT WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Rich Swann (c) vs. Johnny Impact for the X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP.

Brian Cage (c) vs. Michael Elgin for the IMPACT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.

Just watched some of Bash at the Brewery. The mics picked up almost no crowd & ring noise whatsoever which really hampered the experience. The action was quite pedestrian as well unfortunately. LAX vs The North was the best match but didn't quite reach a level we know they're capable of. Hopefully Slammiversary is great.

What a show Slammiversary was! I need another Cage vs Elgin match, give them 20 minutes and they'll put on one of the best matches in TNA/Impact history. 

Sadly it is heavily implied Rhyno saved Don Callis. These ECW guys are seriously stinking out the place. However I have to admit that RVD is getting slightly better with each showing but still not particularly good.

Tessa Blanchard is the biggest star in the company. One day she will put on a classic with Charlotte Flair and I can't wait. 

Edited by JamieStevenson

I see Tessa vs Sami is happening again, this time as a #1 contender match for a shot at the Impact World Championship. Would be fascinating to see if they've got the balls to give Tessa Blanchard the top title. I don't care either way for intergender wrestling as with any match it depends on the competitors. I'm not that convinced there's that much of a market for this but Tessa is one of the best around right now and they've rightly been positioning her as the top star.