Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Corbin looks like a c*nt tho, which suits his gimmick.

I've mentioned before that I don't like him, but credit where its due!

This is true. There's nothing at all likeable about him. He plays to that pretty well. Even in breaking ground when it got down to the nitty-gritty of what spurred them on, he was still a tadger.

Am I the only one to see main event potential in Big Cass? He has been excellent in Enzo's absence. As a wrestler he's decent and he's proving that he can talk quite a bit too.

I'm not saying he will go on to main event, but there's definitely room for development.

Corbin can talk like a b*****d I think. He's growing on me a bit since joining the main roster. He just seems to suit the main roster more.

He's probably one of the better call-ups in terms of gimmick.  Tyler Breeze got called up with a white-hot gimmick that the more casual fan just didn't seem to get behind.  Corbin doesn't have that issue because his gimmick is essentially him just being an absolute dick.  Given he seems to be one in real life, it's not too much of a stretch.  No need to repackage him, no need to try and work a story that fits around his gimmick, just have him mow through the faces.  He could go far.

Am I the only one to see main event potential in Big Cass? He has been excellent in Enzo's absence. As a wrestler he's decent and he's proving that he can talk quite a bit too. I'm not saying he will go on to main event, but there's definitely room for development.

He's definitely got potential, but I think it'd almost be a waste to have him on his own given how over they are as a group.  Had he come up on his own, having never been near Enzo, then there'd be no issue.  If the worst should happen though and Enzo can't wrestle again because the concussion was that bad, then have him as Cass' manager.  Then you'd still get 90% of what makes them great, while freeing Cass up to have more singles feuds. 

Brian Kennedy and Scott Jackson apparently, but they've been on NXT a few times as Corey Hollis and John Skyler. Job-tastic.

So that's what King Ross was meaning about their trunks

Not sure which one of his intros I like the best. Probably the one where's he's holding a bottle of Jack Daniels and is like "KIIIIIING. This isn't me scepter... KIIIIIIING!" 

Tonight:

• The return of Seth Rollins.
  • Charlotte title celebration with auld Ric & Dana Brooke.
  • MITB QUALIFYING MATCHES ALERT!!!
  • Sheamus vs Sami Zayn.
  • Cesaro vs The Miz.
  • AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens.
  • Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler.
  • Chris Jericho vs Apollo Crews.
Edited by JamieStevenson