Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

On 7/5/2016 at 10:49, bernardblack said:

Viewing numbers out yet?

Rumours were that it was going to be the lowest numbers ever?

Seemingly the lowest since 1997.

9 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Wyatts vs New Day in the final deletion 

The Battlefield wasn't prepared for massacre 

First time I've watched Raw in about a month and it's still very so-so. Some glimmers of excellent in amongst the muck.

Two thumbs down for the fight between The New Day and the Wyatts. I know what they were going for but it was just ridiculous without the laughter.

The Wyatts/New Day thing was disappointing, in the wake of Final Deletion and with New Day's involvement, I expected some decent comedy.

The Rollins Report on the other hand was great. :thumsup2  They're fair sticking the boot into Roman, I don't know if Vince feels let down by him enough that they're just hanging him out to dry, or if they think this will garner sympathy for him ahead of his return, but it's been entertaining.

The Rollins Report was alright (although these alliteratively titled talking segments has to stop). Dean Ambrose cut a pretty good promo, and isn't it good to see him move away from the goofy comedy skits that have pockmarked the last few months? I remember when he fought Triple H at Roadblock, he came out of that looking like a million dollars, but everything since has been pretty underwhelming.

More of this, please. 

Once again they're really suffering by having such a long gap between pay per views.  It's 5 weeks between MITB and Battleground, and that's far too long for the current creative team to handle.  Storyline wise, probably their most focused time was the period last year where they had Extreme Rules, Payback, Elimination Chamber and Money in the Bank in the span of 7 weeks.  The storylines themselves weren't the strongest, but they were forced to quickly build feuds, and they had no time for long spells of 50/50 booking, or poor segments.  

Now they have five weeks with very little happening.  I know having brand specific PPVs isn't the answer, but having a few network specials that advance storylines in between these long gaps would focus them more.

The Final New Wyatt Deletion was a poor imitation of the Hardy's wacky effort. The Rollins report was decent, crowd loved it.

Watchable in about half an hour which is decent by this year's standards of skipping through in 10.