Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Elias continued to sound really over in his Kurt and ring segments. I really like the guy, I'm just wondering where the character development goes.

Matt and Bray could, nah, should, be lots of fun, but the wwe will find a way to make dicks out of everyone involved

Wyatt has been massively wasted. He had potential to be a real force in wwe but they either didn't want to push him or didn't know how to. I really hope they don't waste what is a great gimmick with matt. If they do I'm probably done with it all. I barely watch these days but have found myself tuning in to see how they deal with the whole broken/woken gimmick

5 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Kane vs Strowman with the winner facing Lesnar at RR hahahaha

What's funny about that? Strowman vs Lesnar could be a cracking brawl.

ETA: Admittedly, I've not seen the No Mercy match up which was meant to be pish?

Edited by Ludo*1

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What's funny about that? Strowman vs Lesnar could be a cracking brawl.

ETA: Admittedly, I've not seen the No Mercy match up which was meant to be pish?

It was quite pish. I'm more laughing at Kane being in a #1 contender match. What a state WWE have got themselves in.

Triple Threat would be better than any combination of Lesnar vs them.  A singles match would be nothing more than the usual squash, so at least with this they can have something different happen.  Likely Lesnar being taken out early and then making a miraculous recovery once he's had a wee rest.  Plus they can have him pin Kane to keep their raging erection for Braun standing mighty.