Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

14 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Unbanned the curb stomp and renamed it the Black-Out on Martin Luther King Day. emoji1.png

Could be worse, could have had Rollins black up and do it.

14 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Trish confirmed for Raw 25. Pleasing.

I'd imagine there may be some angle leading to her being in the Women's Rumble.

Nailed on now I imagine.  Can see them getting both Trish and Lita in mid-way through for a huge moment before they start the end-game.

3 hours on USA then a further 2 on the network I believe.  Which will be odd given you'll now be able to watch RAW: After Dark on the network, but not get to see the preceding 3 hour show on there for a few months.

I'll see if I can completely avoid spoilers then skip through it tomorrow night.  Get the feeling that as well as the usual January lull leading up to "THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA" starting, they've just been dragging their heels until they can get to this show.  Should get  a fair bit of build, and maybe see some WM plans getting put in place. 

It'll be like that episode of American Dad where they tell you they're going to kill 100 characters, and 98 of them go in a bus crash early in the episode.

Only this time they'll have 98% of the legends they've announced having a jolly old time before Strowman lifts the building they're in and throws it to the moon or something.

I'd like to see them do the spot that Reigns and HHH did in the Rumble with Strowman and Lesnar.  Jobber after jobber comes up to them, and they see who can throw them the furthest and hurt them the most, escalating to Lesnar throwing Enzo Amore like he's Steve Backley.

EDIT: Oh, and nailed on we're getting the locker room completely emptying, and an inpromptu Battle Royal taking place.  Who'll be the two left standing staring at each other?  Or, more accurately, who'll be left staring at Roman?

Edited by forameus