Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

28 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The Bellas don’t belong in the ring. They simply aren’t good enough and are a relic of the Divas era. That they’re being pushed prominently shows how sincere the WWE are about the ‘Women’s Revolution’.

Also please don’t give us Taker vs HBK. Taker can’t go anymore and HBK looks like an old jakey. It would be a terrible match.

It certainly did look that way didn't it with the promo that was cut. That would be a tragedy. You can see already they're running out of nostalgia matches for Taker at these big shows abroad. 

Also I love The Bellas. More as personalities than wrestlers though, Brie has and always will be god awful. I get the fear they'll try and stink out the Evolution main event with Ronda vs Nikki....

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

The Bellas don’t belong in the ring. They simply aren’t good enough and are a relic of the Divas era. That they’re being pushed prominently shows how sincere the WWE are about the ‘Women’s Revolution’.

^^^

Has never come even remotely close to operating in BRIE MODE.

40 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

The only reason HBK looks bad is because of his haircut. He looks no different from what he did at his peak outside of that.

Anyone that thinks the mid 90s was his peak needs their head checked.

Erm...yes he does. His eye for one.

Just watched the Taker/HBK promo, pretty good one actually.  Taker seemed particularly confident, and although it was hard to see under the hat he looked a wee bit younger and revitalised than some of the times we've seen him.

Having a match with Taker isn't' going to be the best use of HBK, but I wouldn't be against it.  It's not going to be up to the standard of their previous matches physically, but putting those two together I don't doubt they could tell a decent story.  Doubt it'll happen though.  Would've thought we'd get Cena/Taker 2.

Plenty of incident on the latest Raw...

Agree with the earlier point about the Bellas. Thought Nikki was about passable when she was one of the main divas (and always found Brie terrible). There's absolutely no need for them now but they want to continue to push Total Divas/Bellas so they'll be back in the limelight. 

Also in agreement about the booking/promoting three PPVs. It's all a bit muddled at times.

Liked the HBK/Taker segment. As much as Shawn was my absolute favourite, I'd rather he stayed retired. If he doesn't, I'd rather it wasn't against a guy he's fought numerous times. The segment was good as a whole but just made me think if they could be doing better with Taker by having him elevate a young star or two in his final years. Rather than coming back to his old feuds constantly. 

Looks like every heel on Raw is now against the Shield then. Find it especially strange when KO quits last week due to the doings from Braun, then he comes back the following week to assist him and his new pals with the Shield. But liking the trio at the moment. 

On 9/10/2018 at 16:11, FifeArab said:

IMG_1536592277.691516.jpg

I like Renee, but any clips I've heard of her she's just got the same stilted delivery as all the other commentary team thanks to the shite script.  Hopefully she can rise above it like someone like Graves has, otherwise she'll be punted unfairly.