Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Someone needs to have a word with Ronda about that ridiculous make up she had on at Summerslam and last night.

Someone, can't remember who, suggested that after spending all her time in UFC when make-up and the like wasn't really necessary, she's being able to show off creativity in WWE given the look is just as important as whether you can snap someone's arm off.  Seems fair enough.

But that doesn't explain why she decided to go out looking like a space panda.

Anyway...I thought the ending to the show was great, but it’s bizarre they’re viewing Braun as the heel when it was a 3 on 1. Why would Reigns take the backup? Goes totally against the character they’re trying to build for him.

The writing team always seem better when they have very little time to work with, some of their best booking came in the time where there was a PPV every few hours a couple of years back.  They really struggle when they've not got much to concentrate on.

I think as long as Reigns is protected by the continuing Shield pop, he'll be alright.  If that dries up though, they could well have made a terrible mistake.  

I expect that Ambrose is going to eventually turn heel on them anyway.   Interesting to see what happens then with reactions.  They'll have to really go some to get Ambrose booed, and probably a fair distance to get Reigns cheered if going directly against a heel Ambrose.

It's been over a year since I followed WWE on a weekly basis.  I just felt they were going round in circles with the booking/story lines & there was nothing really fresh developing, especially with the main event scene.

It wasn't just WWE, kinda grew tired of all wrestling, but have just renewed my Network subscription & will begin casually watching again to see if it can capture me again.

The Bellas don’t belong in the ring. They simply aren’t good enough and are a relic of the Divas era. That they’re being pushed prominently shows how sincere the WWE are about the ‘Women’s Revolution’.

Also please don’t give us Taker vs HBK. Taker can’t go anymore and HBK looks like an old jakey. It would be a terrible match.