Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

what's going happen with swagger now?

I'm guessing he'll end up on Superstars before getting released.

Also ADR couldn't compete at No Way Out, yet is healthy enough to fight the following night? Something's not right there.

I'm guessing he'll end up on Superstars before getting released.

Also ADR couldn't compete at No Way Out, yet is healthy enough to fight the following night? Something's not right there.

Good, I can't fucking stand him.

Well the decision had to be made a week ago(either on Monday or Tuesday, when SD is taped) so his concussion might've healed faster than anticipated.

Good, I can't fucking stand him.

Well the decision had to be made a week ago(either on Monday or Tuesday, when SD is taped) so his concussion might've healed faster than anticipated.

plus that match wasn't really that stressful was it?

I posted a few weeks ago on here, Mick Foley might be the latest old skool wrestler they will roll back in a feeble attempt to save the ratings, and what did they fucking do!!!! They have absolutely no idea how to save the sinking ship. Every idea involves rolling back some old has been who still gets a bigger reaction that any of the current roster.

WWE is so fucked just now. I can't believe anyone enjoys watching this shit anymore. I haven't enjoyed it for years despite somehow being stuck in the habit of watching it infrequently. I kinda want it to be good but I'm resigned now to it being absolutely shit forever.