Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Paul Heyman? Stephanie McMahon? Shane McMahon? Teddy Long?

I wonder if the Anonymous GM laptop will make an appearance :lol:

Just realised you said former superstars and only listed them but that's not the case.

Edited by #Gary

Paul Heyman? Stephanie McMahon? Shane McMahon?

You just took the three I had in my mind sad.gif

Going from the Wikipedia page, you've got Bischoff, Vince, Coach, Regal, Adamle, Stephanie, Vicki, Bret Hart, Anonymous GM and Laurinaitis. Austin and Foley were "co-General Managers during Bischoff's reign. On SD, you have Stephanie, Heyman, Angle, Teddy Long, Vicki and Big Johnny.

Wasn't Angle the SD GM? You also have Coach.

Paul Heyman? Stephanie McMahon? Shane McMahon? Teddy Long?

I wonder if the Anonymous GM laptop will make an appearance :lol:

Just realised you said former superstars and only listed them but that's not the case.

Did Foley not say former superstars who've previously been GM (not specifically RAW)? That's how I only listed wrestlers and also included Smackdown GM's. I could be wrong though!

Did Foley not say former superstars who've previously been GM (not specifically RAW)? That's how I only listed wrestlers and also included Smackdown GM's. I could be wrong though!

He might've said that but he was wrong as it's going to be

Vickie Guerrero

next week who I don't think anyone would ever have classed as a superstar. :P

The current plan once RAW moves to three-hours in July is to spend the first 50 minutes or so hyping up a top-of-the-hour match on both TV and Twitter, then kick it off at 8:55pm to run through the top of the hour. WWE will go with another big match or segment right around 10pm and the final angle will close out the show during the overrun as usual. RAW will apparently have a more structured feel to it.

The current plan once RAW moves to three-hours in July is to spend the first 50 minutes or so hyping up a top-of-the-hour match on both TV and Twitter, then kick it off at 8:55pm to run through the top of the hour. WWE will go with another big match or segment right around 10pm and the final angle will close out the show during the overrun as usual. RAW will apparently have a more structured feel to it.

I beleive that's what the 3 Nitro was (supposed to be) like. 3 hour Raw seems too much. The amount of awful skits will probably increase.

Read on Mike Chioda's wiki that he was suspended back in November for failing the Talent Wellness Program. Kind of drugs was he doing like?:huh:

Probably snorting Charlie off strippers' arses. That's what I'd be doing if I was Mike Chioda anyway.

Still not watched Raw yet. Got a half day today so I'll watch this afternoon. Seem inclined to do so before SD tonight as they seem to be continuing angles on SD these days.

Genuinely saddened that they've kept Ziggler with Vickie, don't mind that I won't have to watch Swagger anymore right enough.

Genuinely saddened that they've kept Ziggler with Vickie, don't mind that I won't have to watch Swagger anymore right enough.

Agreed, his career would skyrocket if he got rid of that old Hag, he has the ability and while he is kept a heel with an extremely annoying heel manager at his side hes not gonna get far. At least i dont think so anyway.