Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Forgot about this til about half 1 or so ... switched it on for 15 mins before turning off again after they re-capped the Del Rio-Sheamus stuff (he said this and then he said that, and then he did this, and he responded like this, and then Booker T did this). Zzzzz.

Forgot about this til about half 1 or so ... switched it on for 15 mins before turning off again after they re-capped the Del Rio-Sheamus stuff (he said this and then he said that, and then he did this, and he responded like this, and then Booker T did this). Zzzzz.

Re-caps haven't been as bad as usual so far.

Thought that was a great triple threat match, kept you on the edge of your seat as you didn't know who was going to win.

In regards to the three hours debate, i don't think that WWE currently has the talent nor enough interesting storylines to fulfill the three hours each week, hence why they have lots of recaps and pointless social networking schemes like Tout.

Would have prefered it if they had kept the two hour show, yet started an hour earlier.

Forgot all about Wade. And now a Divas match. dry.gif

Botch botch botch *twiddle thumbs* botch botch botch *looks at seemingly more intresting wall paper thats plain* botch botch botch *sneezes* oh the match is over, now some adverts to look forward to.

Am I doing it right?

This storyline just further de-values the World Championship. They should either merge the titles, or change that into something like the Hardcore/European belt or something.

Kurt Angle Tweeting: 'Punk wants to Say Tna Is An Indy League? I Was On top in Wwe when You Were trying to Get a Job Anywhere. It Was My Choice to go to Tna. ...If I ever See You Punk, Hide Bitch!'

The Uso's and McGillicutty always seem to be lurking around backstage doing f**k all.

I thought that. I reckon whoever's in charge goes in the locker room and goes "right we need a few background bodies for this segment, any volunteers?", and all the jobbers race to the door to get on TV.

Where's Orton been by the way?

Kurt Angle Tweeting: 'Punk wants to Say Tna Is An Indy League? I Was On top in Wwe when You Were trying to Get a Job Anywhere. It Was My Choice to go to Tna. ...If I ever See You Punk, Hide Bitch!'

^ ^ ^ worked shoot leading to a TNA invasion IMO.