Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

It's practically impossible to bring in a heyman as a heel to fill this slot because as a heel he would HAVE to say something crass about it or he wouldn't be staying in character. I don't think that'll be an option.

The last time Heyman replaced Lawler - back in 2001 - the issue wasn't even acknowledged.

Just watched last nights show back and when King collapses they did put up the copyright notice that is shown at the end of a broadcast so it seems that for a time anyway they were going to stop the show before deciding just to finish it.

I think that comes up at the start of a new hour on every RAW.

They won't bring in Heyman. If Vince is pissed at Cole for not continuing and going against him, how's he gonna deal with Heyman? Heyman would just take his earpiece out! laugh.gif

Vince wasn't pissed off with Cole. On the contrary, he talked him through almost word for word on what to say during each update. If Vince wanted commentary to continue and Cole rebelled, he'd have had him removed during an ad break.

There has been much debate with who to cover jerry lawler on raw, with the likes of striker, heyman, regal, JBL and others. They also reckon William regal would be best suited for it? Thoughts?

He's much better suited than Matthews, and he's being doing regular commentary on NXT with JR as the play by play announcer, so he'll be the best shout. The one thing I'm worried about through all this though, is that Jerry may struggle to get his place back.

f

He's much better suited than Matthews, and he's being doing regular commentary on NXT with JR as the play by play announcer, so he'll be the best shout. The one thing I'm worried about through all this though, is that Jerry may struggle to get his place back.

If he's fit and healthy enough to appear every week then there's no way that they will have anyone else doing commentary.

I don't see this happening unfortunately though and think he may be forced to retire quite soon.

JR's been pretty bad on commentary for a few years now tbh sad.gif

Disagree, thought his commentary back at WM was immense and added to the End of an Era match. He's said he might be rusty tonight though.