Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

That's the best promo Hunter has done for years. Hopefully he will wrestle for an extended run instead of buggering off after Mania.

Nah, he might come back for Summerslam cause Trips loves himself a Summerslam but I wouldn't expect him to wrestle regularly.

The comments on Twitter about Punk are hilarious.

Some of these people aren't even kids which is the worrying thing.

Did you see the touts about who the people thought would win that fourway?

*ahem* would. :ph34r:

edit: the reason I quoted you was that the people who send in the touts are such marks as well, it's a bit embarrassing.

Edited by forehead7

Good shout! I thought that was Luther Reigns!

EDIT: Aye, Nathan Jones. Him.

The Collussus of Boggo Row! How can you forget this man?! He took so many roids in prison that he grew baps and had actual milk firing out of the. I believe he was also in Team Lesnar with Matt Morgan.

Am I the only one intrigued by the idea of Mark Henry vs. Ryback? I'm gonna guess that I am.

Yes. It will be fucking dreadful.

I don't think it's a bad idea with the right guy doing it. Dustin Rhodes as Goldust would have KILLED with that material.

It's highly amusing to say his name like he does though, as is saying "Mind if I cut in?". It's even better after a few beers.

Yes. It will be fucking dreadful.

Well, the yes isn't true by the looks of things. Seems I'm not alone in my thoughts on it. ;)

As for it being dreadful... I dunno. Keep it short and just have the two of them smash each other and do power stuff and it should go fine, and maybe even wow some fans in the process. It'd be a good way to get Ryback over.

Well, the yes isn't true by the looks of things. Seems I'm not alone in my thoughts on it. ;)

As for it being dreadful... I dunno. Keep it short and just have the two of them smash each other and do power stuff and it should go fine, and maybe even wow some fans in the process. It'd be a good way to get Ryback over.

Has the Ryback push stalled somewhat? He seems to be totally out of the title picture and wasn't in the fatal 4 way on Raw. By the looks of it he won't even get to face The Shield at Mania. If he beats Henry then we can assume the push is still on, but if he loses then he's in danger of falling right into the mid card. He's clearly quite popular with the crowd, so a win against Henry would make sense, especially if they both continue to batter folk until Mania, almost trying to one up each other in the hidings they hand out.

I love it. As long as he keeps it completely dead pan, I think it'll work.

I don't know how he can do it; I'd be pishing myself. Even Lawler does an amusing impression.

Cannot find this week's raw anywhere to watch. Gutted

Cant link you at the moment, but if you google raw repeat, there's a blog site that has links to pretty much most wwe events. I'll send you the link when I'm home if i remember.

Cant link you at the moment, but if you google raw repeat, there's a blog site that has links to pretty much most wwe events. I'll send you the link when I'm home if i remember.

Watching last weeks Raw now, much appreciated. So far so good, i actually think Raw looks far better like this than the current overly flashy raw. Ill bet it saves McMahon a fortune in fireworks costs aswell, he should stick to the old school.

Is it just me or did the properly milk the rocks entrance on last weeks Raw? is it cause hes never there? so they just get the most of it when he can be arsed to show up?

Edited by EdgarusQPFC