Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Wrestling memes on Facebook has been making some good meme's with last nights Raw. Even a bit of Recognition fron Ziggler himself

534414_533074240064968_1151633146_n.png

558746_532815870090805_1893556616_n.png

544581_10100644164920522_1359345477_n.jp

There was probably more British folk in the crowd than there was from New Jersey :lol:

That crowd were the fucking tits. The pop for Ziggler coming out to cash in was one of the best I've ever seen.

Singing Fandango's music was absolute genius as well.

Loved Ryback smashing Cena at the end as well.

The above three things were awesome.

Ziggler and the Taker segment aside, that was another bog standard Raw made truly special by great fans.

Yeh, I haven't watched (haven't even watched Mania) but reading the spoilers it doesn't sound anything special tbh.

Have to say WHAT a raw when it got to the main event I was sure there was about an hour left ! Such a good crowd even noticed a Dumbarton away top.

Johnny Curtis need praise for making Fandango work so bloody well. that's the way crowds used to be every week,

Lets hope for Hydro 2014 !

:lol: I'm just watching it right now. I didn't realise they were doing it for the majority of the show! I don't think Lawler, Cole and JBL knew what to do! Utterly superb!

Incidently, they've done a superb job with Ryback. Hard to think he was tediously going through three jobbers at a time. He's got the crowd in the palm of his hand without having any ability to cut a live promo.

Edited by rw89

:lol: I'm just watching it right now. I didn't realise they were doing it for the majority of the show! I don't think Lawler, Cole and JBL knew what to do! Utterly superb!

Incidently, they've done a superb job with Ryback. Hard to think he was tediously going through three jobbers at a time. He's got the crowd in the palm of his hand without having any ability to cut a live promo.

I used to be a big critic of Ryback as that's all he used to do, same match every week. Don't think he even needs promos at all, the way he fights just seems to get the crowds fired up. Whatever they are doing, it works brilliantly with him.