Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Daniel Bryan just got absolutely destroyed. Triple H to be champion. What a monster.

Reading the results, it seems that it was a return to old school attitude style HHH and Steph. That's only got to be a good thing.

Also, handcuffs and steel chairs aren't very PG. Also good that they are pushing the envelope a little.

Bryan will beat HHH if he is getting beat down most weeks before mania.

Good Raw. No Undertaker or Brock is pretty stupid...

The Undertaker was there and appeared after Raw last night, Cena came out to the ring and was confronted by Rowan and Harper but then Taker made the save.

Edited by TheGreenMonster

A McMahon in every corner? Vince in Bryan's. Steph in HHH. Linda in Orton's. Shane in Batista's.

I'm joking of course.

In more serious news I see there's a few reports on Kane's impending retirement. He'd be a huge loss but his role in the company just now is nothing more than an overglorified jobber who isn't over with the fans so perhaps it'd be ideal.

A McMahon in every corner? Vince in Bryan's. Steph in HHH. Linda in Orton's. Shane in Batista's.

I'm joking of course.

In more serious news I see there's a few reports on Kane's impending retirement. He'd be a huge loss but his role in the company just now is nothing more than an overglorified jobber who isn't over with the fans so perhaps it'd be ideal.

I'd mark out If I heard 'here comes the money, here we go money talks'. And Shane O'Mac came dancing out.

I've largely given up on WWE now. The product is abysmal considering the talent at their disposal. Will likely give up entirely after this year's predictably shite Wrestlemania, they've already cunted up the main event and are well on their way to fucking up the best thing they've had in years in Daniel Bryan.

Bryan is getting a bit of the 5 moved of doom syndrome too when he inevitably starts his big comeback with the same fucking moves. Was good while it lasted folks, he's ruined.

Daniel Bryan is starting to bore me, I must admit. I wouldn't totally be against Triple H winning tbh. It'd be worth the rage it'd induce alone.

Think it's taken a bit too long to actually get somewhere with this storyline. And the fact that it does get a bit boring seeing the same guys wrestling each other every week. There seems to be many groups of 5/6 individuals that keep on wrestling each other on Raw and Smackdown shows. It's hard to keep it fresh when the same matches are thrown at you all the time.

HHH is still the baddest man in the business. As shown on Monday night he is as ruthless as ever and is in magnificent shape. He could probably go one last run... Think his match at WM30 will be great tbh...

Regardless of who will win that match and go on to the main event I actually think Randy Orton will still be champion.