Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Comedy jobber appearance or not I thought Sandow pulled off his segment magically. His charisma shone through his dodgy get up. Star quality there.

In other news Bad News is the fuckin boy. Dead cert to win the strap.

Yep, I thought Sandow looked surprisingly good in what was destined to be an awful segment. I'd like to see them develop a Sandow vs Ziggler fued. Both guys have been misused pretty badly by WWE and they could have decent matches. Plus the midcard needs more fueds and storylines to develop.

Edited by Big River

Surely certain Barrett wins the belt? Would be a waste of the whole competition if Big E was to defend it, and the belt is wasted on him as B.... N..... B deserves it :thumsup2

I was thinking that too. They seemed pretty high on Big E for a while but interest seems to have dimmed again. All he's been doing the past couple of weeks has been watching the matches on a tiny monitor whilst standing up. Does he not know that it's taking place in real life just down a wee ramp from him?

Edited by LAGer

There's plenty of decent mid carders to have good feuds for the IC belt. Same with the US championship, I've a strange feeling someone like bo Dallas or one of the new Guys coming up will get that though.. Also, bring back the Cruiserweight division!!

Just look at the list of some of the people who aren't involved at the PPV on Sunday:

Alberto Del Rio

Big Show

Christian

Cody Rhodes

Goldust

Damien Sandow

Dolph Ziggler

Fandango

Kofi Kingston

Mark Henry

Rey Mysterio

Sheamus

There is 12 guys right there who currently have no storyline and pretty much doing nothing at moment so naturally aren't on the PPV. They could surely have some sort of mid card feuds on the go for these guys

aye my bird got me tickets, any idea who is likely to feature? Cena and wyatt, Bryan v Kane would be awesome.

You can usually get a taste of what they'll be doing by looking at recent house cards in the US. Obviously they'll be between different PPV's by then from what they are now but it gives you an idea.

Latest cards I can see online were for 27/04 and looked liked this:

Illinois:

Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton

Xavier Woods and Naomi vs Fandango and Layla

Bo Dallas vs Justin Gabriel

Paige and Natalya vs Tamina and Rosa

R-Truth vs Jack Swagger

Adam Rose vs Heath Slater

The Usos vs The Rhodes Brothers vs Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre

The Shield vs Randy Orton and RybAxel

Indiana:

Big E and Mark Henry vs Brodus Clay and Damien Sandow

Kofi Kingston vs Titus O'Neil

Alexander Rusev vs Zack Ryder

Nikki Bella vs Alicia Fox

Cesaro vs Sin Cara

Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio

Wade Barrett vs Tyson Kidd

Sheamus vs Batista

Big Show, John Cena and RVD vs The Wyatt Family

Edited by Christophe

Just look at the list of some of the people who aren't involved at the PPV on Sunday:

Alberto Del Rio

Big Show

Christian

Cody Rhodes

Goldust

Damien Sandow

Dolph Ziggler

Fandango

Kofi Kingston

Mark Henry

Rey Mysterio

Sheamus

There is 12 guys right there who currently have no storyline and pretty much doing nothing at moment so naturally aren't on the PPV. They could surely have some sort of mid card feuds on the go for these guys

Goldust and Cody are building towards them feuding. Del Rio and Christian are on their way out of the company. Kingston and Sandow are full-on jobbers now. Henry and Mysterio are probably injured.

Goldust and Cody are building towards them feuding. Del Rio and Christian are on their way out of the company. Kingston and Sandow are full-on jobbers now. Henry and Mysterio are probably injured.

Pretty sure Mysterio is on vacation due to his 3rd child being born.