Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

It would be better for Ryback to join team Cena surely since he's reasonably over with US crowds

I'd prefer this, he was at his most popular when he was a baby face after he appeared on the roster, a heel turn now would be shite.

Ryback shouldn't be facing Cena so soon after returning so it is clearly something to do with Survivor Series. I hope they don't f**k it up and give him a heel role in the Authority, I hope it is more along the lines of Cena being so impressed by Ryback that maybe he invites him onto his side (or something like that). The fact that after Ryback buried Cesaro (who is clearly heading for the Authority) he totally rubbered Kane might be an indication he won't be turning heel.

I think they might play on Cena only having 4 people willing to join his team or something like that, then Orton returns on the night of Survivor Series to join him. I know he's due to go away filming but he could maybe join up for the one night.

I wonder where they're going with Rusev. I reckon he'll probably have his rematch with Sheamus but that'd mean he's rejected the Authority's advances. Unless they're on opposing teams and the defence happens another time.

I've always worried that for all of Cesaro's fantastic ability my worry has always been he doesn't quite fit with what WWE want. He is poor on the mic and doesn't play any particular role very well so they have totally shat it with him and not given him any kind of push. It is a pity that D.Bryan is out right now because those two would put on some great matches, and it is also a pity that Sami Zayn is still in NXT because those two definitely can produce a fantastic series of matches.

Wonderful stuff from WWE's twitter ruining Raw for me. ffs.

Surely Survivor Series will be awful? No title match and possibly the worst traditional survivor series tag match ever.

Just read the spoilers. Fucking hell if that is the tag match :lol: