Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Very interesting teams for the Survivor Series match. There will surely be a couple of feuds they can get out of that match once it's done.

Sheamus written out for a little while???

Looking forward to the return of Fandango on the kick off show. I'd give him a match vs Tyson Kidd, would be a great way to start the night.

I'm assuming Sheamus will make a surprise appearance on Sunday and end up turning heel on team Cena and costing them the match.

Rowan seems a bizarre choice, although if Sheamus legit got injured then perhaps they threw Rowan in last minute.

For survivor series, it's just a question of whether it's Sheamus or Ziggler that turns heel and costs the team

Edited by DavidMcG

Wait, a cat was hosting Raw?!

Tell me it was Battlecat at least?!

Or Ernest 'The Cat' Miller (who in the 2004 Rumble used the 'Somebody Call My Momma' music that Brodus Clay would later use).

Edited by DA Baracus

Shellshock is a utterly shite finisher. As is Harpers closeline

I like Harper's clothesline. It looks especially good with Ziggler selling it though.

Agree that the Shellshock is rubbish. It's a good move to show Ryback's strength, but he often struggles to pull it off, and there's little impact. The World's Strongest Slam is rubbish as well.

Edited by LAGer

I like Harper's clothesline. It looks especially good with Ziggler selling it though.

Agree that the Shellshock is rubbish. It's a good move to show Ryback's strength, but he often struggles to pull it off, and there's little impact. The World's Strongest Slam is rubbish as well.

I like harpers closeline but not as a finisher

I like harpers closeline but not as a finisher

I suppose. He looks quite a versatile wrestler, although we haven't seen much of him in longer singles matches. Thinking of his dives out the ring and previously seeing him doing a hurricanrana. They'll maybe find something else for him along the line. The big sit-down powerbomb he does is usually quite impressive.