Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Ludo *1, on 31 Mar 2015 - 04:01, said:

The word w**k isn't really offensive in the US tbf. The Simpsons have even used it! Copyright: Wiki.

Aye, but it's abusive towards their boy. WWE are notoriously petty about taking signs off of people.

Shite ending.

I kinda agree, but I'll forgive it seeing as they delivered yesterday, and overall it was a fun show.

Should maybe have swapped Lesnar going apeshit with the 6 man tag on the card - Lesnar being suspended would have been a more satisfying end than the damp squib main event we got.

I liked:

- Bryan v Ziggler

- Kalisto's debut on the main roster

- Lesnar going apeshit, in particular F5ing Michael Cole

- Despite him losing, Ambrose looked very strong against Cena.

Didn't like:

- Even though he's abysmal at promos, their should have been some sort of verbal response from Reigns about last night

- Six man tag for the ME, a celebration (that would obviously be crashed) for Rollins would have been a better segment to close the show

- Saxton on commentary by himself for long time, should have been two commentators out there instead.

I didn't like the fact that Rusev wrestled on the same night Cena issued an open challenge for the belt he just lost and he didn't address it at all. Also, no Lana.

I didn't like the main event and it was pretty obvious Reigns was going to get that kind of reaction to this crowd. Vince needs to protect his new poster boy as he's getting absolutely slaughtered from the fans just now. Lesnar coming out and going mental again would have saved it.

Raw was going very well for almost 2 hours then they just seemed to give up. That last hour could have been from a house show. The main event was a joke and the crowd, which was alright, started the 'we are awesome' shite.

The problem this year was too many Americans in the crowd. Last year we had much more Brits and the atmosphere and diversity of chants and songs was much better.

Obviously going by the reactions of most folk on here and reddit a lot less people were prepared to travel given the terrible lead up. I hope next year sees them return.

The end of raw was like a glimpse into the near future as the excellent Wrestlemania feeling evaporated.