Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Just finished watching Raw. The main event was superbly done and I'm very happy with Seth taking on Orton & Reigns at Payback.

Surely nobody wants to watch the first KOTR semi final? BNB vs R-Truth ffs, what's that all about. Sheamus vs Neville should be fine though.

Booker T's comment ( :lol:), obviously when taken in a different context, it can be viewed as a sick joke, yet that obviously wasn't the case. Neville's gimmick is that he's the man that gravity forgot, which is meant to make him different from everyone past and present, so Booker was just emphasising that point.

After the ending to Extreme Rules, i thought it would have been Rollins v Kane v Orton at Payback. Not convinced about the idea of putting Reigns in another title match so soon after Mania. I would have kept him away from the title for a while, as it might actually allow the crowd to get behind him.

Wyatt v Ryback? Ugh why? I like Wyatt, yet every single feud with another full time star, starts in the exact same way. He'll go over, yet a programme with Reigns would probably have been the better way to go, as i fail to see what he gains from going against Ryback.