Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Here, lads, you do know wresting is not real and it's the cheesiest, weirdest thing on TV aimed at an audience of 5-10 year olds........right?

I take it you don't watch any films, watch any TV, read any books or listen to any music? All that stuff isn't 'real' either, I believe they call it 'entertainment'.

Here, lads, you do know wresting is not real and it's the cheesiest, weirdest thing on TV aimed at an audience of 5-10 year olds........right?

You're joking. I thought the concept of two grown men throwing each other around the ring in a series of carefully choreographed maneouvers whilst fighting over a wide variety of issues such as stolen girlfriends, car crashes and betrayal to name a few, was completely legit

Thanks for clearing that up.

I just can't comprehend how (I'm assuming) grown men can take it seriously, I've put it on a couple of times and find myself laughing at first then just sitting shaking my head after 2 minutes, anyway...carry on guys.

If you take the WWE serious as if its real life you've clearly got issues. Its essentially Corrie and Eastenders that appeals more to men, so some of us find decent entertainment value in it.

I just can't comprehend how (I'm assuming) grown men can take it seriously, I've put it on a couple of times and find myself laughing at first then just sitting shaking my head after 2 minutes, anyway...carry on guys.

Like many other shit TV shows then?

Like many other shit TV shows then?

It's just really weird man, i though it was just wee kids that watched it and thought it was cool for a few years then grew out of it and realised how ridiculous it is, seems like there are grown men who take this trash seriously, that's scary.

It's just really weird man, i though it was just wee kids that watched it and thought it was cool for a few years then grew out of it and realised how ridiculous it is, seems like there are grown men who take this trash seriously, that's scary.

Scary?

What a weirdo. :lol: Can only imagine leaving the house leaves you in a right state.