Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Stephanie McMahon coming out to the biggest pop of the night by shouting about Tom Brady. I've said it before but it's weird and annoying how she flip-flops between face and heel.

Not the worst episode I've seen, Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman started the show well and the match between the Shield 2.0 and the Wyatts was good fun, but the rest has been so-so. I'm only up to Paige against Natalya, so there's plenty more to see.

Aw this is just horrible man, why do i still bother...Seth Rollins comes out, not to attack the guy who laid him out in a steel cage on saturday night but just to remonstrate about him being his potential partner in the tag bout. When he finally does get in his face, Stephanie intervenes with the "enough of this you two" shit. Something she only does when Rollins threatens corporate Kane and never when the demon appears and attacks Rollins.

I've been saying for ages that Stephanie McMahon is terrible for wrestling and needs to f**k off and never return.

Kane seems to be the guy they put the champ they don't want to fully push with when they run out of ideas or don't want the champ to actually beat anyone decent. See Daniel Bryan for example.

Fair play to Kane - although this angle is a dog's dinner, he's really good fun in it. That look he gave Seth Rollins when he was being led up the ramp was brilliant. He's a comedy mid-carder who can be pushed to emergency main-eventer, and I admire him for that.

How much was it?

Me and my mate booked up flights and hotel about 5 weeks ago for 550 each. We went for the bronze package which is NXT, Axxess, HOF, Mania and a return bus to and from Mania and then 3 nights at a hotel near where HOF, NXT and RAW will be for $775 dollars each. Only thing we need to book is a RAW ticket but the next package up was double the price and all that we got extra was a RAW ticket and slightly better seats.

Me and my mate booked up flights and hotel about 5 weeks ago for 550 each. We went for the bronze package which is NXT, Axxess, HOF, Mania and a return bus to and from Mania and then 3 nights at a hotel near where HOF, NXT and RAW will be for $775 dollars each. Only thing we need to book is a RAW ticket but the next package up was double the price and all that we got extra was a RAW ticket and slightly better seats.

That's actually decent. Will be a great occasion, would love to do that at some point