Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

This is set up to be a carbon copy of Survivor Series 1998; Reigns and Ambrose to make it to the final, Reigns to turn on Ambrose, win the title and join the Authority

Other way around I think - Ambrose to turn on Reigns since Bryan and Cena are both crocked for the foreseeable. edit: and they seem determined to make Reigns the next Cena superface, so turning him heel doesn't seem likely imo.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Other way around I think - Ambrose to turn on Reigns since Bryan and Cena are both crocked for the foreseeable. edit: and they seem determined to make Reigns the next Cena superface, so turning him heel doesn't seem likely imo.

True but back in 1998 the Rock was in the exact same position as Reigns, yes true the Rock has more mic skills and charisma in one baw hair than Reigns in his entire body... We'll see what happens

That was some botch in the Cesaro Sheamus match when Cesaro hurt his arm Sheamus just about landed on his head

Did he actually hurt his arm or was he just selling it? edit: not to say I'm disagreeing, it didn't look too good on first viewing, but he was using the right arm again later on in the match.

Doesn't make Sheamus look all that great either way, losing to an injured Cesaro as MITB holder - surprised he went out so early.

If he was cashing in anytime soon they'd have him winning matches, strong and clean, surely?

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Did he actually hurt his arm or was he just selling it? edit: not to say I'm disagreeing, it didn't look too good on first viewing, but he was using the right arm again later on in the match.

Doesn't make Sheamus look all that great either way, losing to an injured Cesaro as MITB holder - surprised he went out so early.

If he was cashing in anytime soon they'd have him winning matches, strong and clean, surely?

The mitb holder always consistently loses matches, unless it's Cena.

[\quote]

I don't know if it was selling or not mate just using it to pin point what I was talking about

Thought it was a decent show (minus the women's wrestling, which was pretty crap - go and just let Sasha Banks fight, please) but the ending was hokey and undid a lot of the good work they'd done in recent weeks. Bray Wyatt had been looking pretty handy after his mob beat down the Undertaker and then Kane and his appearance on last week's Raw was neat, all the pyrotechnics and that.

This week, however, he was right back at square one, a hapless chump who never wins. Undertaker and Kane came out, beat him up, and left. That was it. A good story gone. What was the point in Wyatt "eating their souls" if they just pitch up and batter him at the first opportunity? I would have been far more satisfying to see the Brothers of Destruction fall at Wyatt's feet and do his bidding, a sort of super Wyatt family.

I suppose it's leading to Survivor Series with Undertaker, Kane and two others facing off against the Wyatts. Given the historical significance of this show, the Wyatts have no chance. Unless there's something big coming, it's a very disappointing outcome and makes the end of Hell in a Cell look clunky and unnecessary.

Undertaker & Kane vs 2 Wyatts of Bray's choosing. With that being the match there's no way the Wyatts are winning unless Bray puts himself in with Strowman. Ideally though, it would have to be Harper & Rowan as they are actually a good tag team and can have decent matches. Anything other than that would be dull as f**k IMO.