Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

He cant, its for the world championship title shot

I always thought that MITB could be cashed in at any time for a shot at any title. In that case then I'd probably bring Lesnar back.

Edit: I only just realised that they have two ladder matches at the PPV for the Raw and Smackdown contracts. I stopped watching WWE about 5 years ago and only started again recently so I never knew this had been introduced.

Edited by Meathead

Bryan vs Ziggler was a great match, punk vs sheamus was pretty good too. I find Vicky a strange character, on the mic to the crowd she's horriffic, but backstage she speaks so timidly and quietly, its quite bizarre. I also like the way they've built Ryback for this and let him look strong against punk. He doesn't have a hope in hell at getting the belt, but it looks like its gonna take a scerwy finish to keep the belt on punk. Cant see Lesnar intervening, but maybe punk will get a lackey or two and form a new group.

Could they not play lesnar's music when Ryback is in control of the match which then results in ryback being distracted and punk keeping the belt.

This would allow for the belt to remain with punk building up to rock/punk at the royal rumble, but also allows for a ryback vs lesnar fued to start but without haveing to use one of lesnar's appearences.

Yes he would. Being undefeated has been a massive part in where he is right now, which means if he loses, he's fucked.

Disagree, as long as the loss isn't clean, he'll be more than fine.

I dont think it's that big of a part of his gimmick, if he had lost to a mid carder e.g. cody rhodes then he would be fucked but losing to Punk in non- clean finish wouldn't harm it that much if at all as long as the lose built to a proper fued with a main eventer.

WWE with Ryback have shown that they can get fully behind someone. Sadly it's Ryback, but why aren't they using the same energy and resources to push other guys to the top of the card, guys like Ziggler for example. If they got right behind him and gave him a massive push, giving him wins over guys like Orton and giving him plenty of TV and promo time, they'd have another top of the card guy. Instead they're doing their usual of pushing utter pish like Ryback, who will most likely be out of the business in two years time.

No wonder. It's a fucking dumb thing to do.

OOoft. Well uncalled for. I personally thought it was rather amusing (I wasn't there you understand, but I found the story amusing. I would certainly consider something similar).

If I saw somebody shouting NO at a van in the middle of the street then I would instantly label them a mentalist.

Boooo! I bet you'd want to join in though!

Really? I'd probably run up and start a yes/no off with them. ph34r.gif

Good call! I would do something like that too!

i was joking however the thought did enter my mind

Nah, you did it, and fair play to you. It's amusing. I would do it as well. In fact I'm going to look out for said vans from now on.