Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Happened? I generally don't watch it now, I spectate this thread to gather the main points. It usually ends up being more entertaining than the actual show.

he was expecting her to say John Cena vs Ryback vs Punk.

She was coming away with dolph ziggler and he had to hint at her laugh.gif

It's about time someone had the balls to let Vince know that the product he is putting out is utter shit. None of the shareholders on the quarterly conference calls ever seem to call him out on his pathetic business decisions.

Probably because he is making them a healthy return on their investment by selling John cena t-shirts to be fair to Vince.

Is Cena & Ryback one of the worst teams in terms of pure wrestlers in history?

They're not even the worst team on this show. Prime Time Players, 3 Man Band and CoBro, off the top of my head are much, much worse.

I'm not sure where all this slating Ryback is coming from. The only time I recall him botching a move was when he tried to lift Tensai, who is a fat lump of shite and gave him no help at all.

Did anyone else notice JR's slip of the tongue when he said that Del Rio was facing Orton in a street fight 'tomorrow'. Of course we know Smackdown is taped on Tuesdays but shown as Friday Night Smackdown. His stuttering when he noticed his error was funny, Cole's silence immediately after spoke volumes too.