Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

They do though, there's tonnes of guys in the likes of NXT that could be promoted. Guys like Chris Hero, Seth Rollins, Tyler Black, Dean Ambrose who have experience in wrestling and could easily jump up to Raw.

Seth Rollins is Tyler Black. How much of Ambrose have you actually seen?

Baws. I didn't watch any of his pre-WWE stuff so that'll have to be my excuse.

I've seen enough of his FCW stuff to know he's better than enough of the dross already on WWE's Raw/Smackdown shows.

The guy's a former ROH champ, so I'd wager that he is indeed rather decent. Two other former ROH champs are doing quite well in WWE right now...

Edited by DA Baracus

Tonight is a very important RAW.

The success (or failure) of the WWEC match ending will hinge on how they promote Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns from tonight on.

If it's the birth of a new Nexus with Punk the in-ring leader and Heyman the stable's manager then that would be brilliant. If Ryback and Cena get a 2 on 3 match with them and they get destroyed then the whole SS ending was utterly pointless.

I don't agree with certain thoughts that it would have been better to use established members of the roster to interfere, as long as they use Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns properly from now on.

Tonight is a very important RAW.

The success (or failure) of the WWEC match ending will hinge on how they promote Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns from tonight on.

If it's the birth of a new Nexus with Punk the in-ring leader and Heyman the stable's manager then that would be brilliant. If Ryback and Cena get a 2 on 3 match with them and they get destroyed then the whole SS ending was utterly pointless.

I don't agree with certain thoughts that it would have been better to use established members of the roster to interfere, as long as they use Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns properly from now on.

This!

As poor as he is on the mic - at least he's now talking. I've got a funny feeling that they maybe didn't have as big plans for him as we think and (because the crowd do for the most part like him) possibly they weren't expecting him to be in this position.

He might end up ok.