Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Such a bad Raw. Man, how can creative f**k up so bad?

Not as sure as I was that Bryan is going over.

How was that even close to being a bad Raw?

The ending and the Cena-Wyatts segment were both excellent. And everything else was built up pretty nicely IMO.

Only thing that disappointed me was Rollins being nowhere close in that app poll.

Edited by Christophe

I'll spoiler tag this as it's got something that's not happened on TV/been announced yet (I'm pretty sure anyone that follows wrestling news or websites will know what it is though). I've no idea if it'll happen or not, but there's a definite chance and it's the way I'd go with closing the show.

Sting has apparently signed for WWE, so I'd have Taker come out, say his farewells, thanks to the fans and all and then announce his retirement. Get EVERY superstar in the back to do a guard of honour for Taker up the ramp to walk out through, have him do his pose with the purple lighting (no doubt getting a HUGE "thank you Taker" as he does) and then, just as he gets up and is away to leave the ring, the lights go out, music starts playing and "STING" comes up on the titantron. Lights come back on and Sting is standing at the top of the ramp with a Microphone with the crowd going nuts. Sting says they're the two biggest Icons of their generation and they need to have a match at Mania, the last match both of them will ever have. Taker thinks about it for a few seconds, accepts and you've got Taker v Sting set a year in advance for Mania 31, the last match either will ever have, and a match that will make an absolute shit tonne of money. Job's a good un

Edited by J_Stewart

I genuinely think he picked up the injury when Brock Belly to Bellys him... I dont think it is a clean move.... looked botched ever so slightly last night and thats why he spent more time on his back than was meant to...??

Yeah, plus the fact that the champion is contractually entitled to a rematch (when they remember that rule).

Same as the rule that if a title isn't defended in 30 days it gets stripped from the holder.

Ambrose hasn't defended his for about 3 months.

Orton will be struggling to have a match tonight imo. He landed pretty bad on that monitor last night, back was bleeding. Gonna be bruised to hell today.

On another note does the Rock not technically have a rematch for the title? Lost to Cena and hasn't wrestled since

Edited by PrestersKTID

Who is out first tonight then - Bryan or Lesnar/Heyman?

Quite a few people saying Lesnar has been fired for "flipping the script", supposedly Undertaker was meant to go 22-0

See what happens tonight