Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

WWE World Heavyweight champion Daniel Bryan will be taking several weeks off due to a neck injury. Bryan is expected to announce the injury on tonight’s episode of WWE RAW.

Bryan will most likely need a minimally-invasive neck “procedure.” If it goes well, he could be back in time for the June 1st WWE Payback pay-per-view in Chicago. Otherwise, he’ll be back by Money in the Bank.

A source who is currently backstage at RAW says he’s been very quiet all day.

This exclusive scoop comes from the same source who told us about Daniel Bryan suffering a concussion back in January, the night he broke away from the Wyatt Family during a steel cage match on RAW.

Great to see them giving the Divas more time. 2 alright matches tonight. Even if they have to use the events of Total Divas to get a match out of them then fine, it works.

Got to admire a pretty bruised up Sheamus putting in a great shift tonight.

So happy to see Fandango have a decent match. Hope the nonsense with Santino is a thing of the past.

I must admit, Big E vs Rusev would be quite interesting. Still think it'd get no reaction whatsoever though.

Edited by JamieStevenson

WHO THE f**k IS THIS GAY GUY WITH THE LOLLYPOP??????

Absolutely horrendous!!

Don't be a lemon...

I think the Adam Rose character would be interesting if he wasn't so irritating, his voice and acting are nauseating.

They referred to rusev as bulgarian on raw im sure? Its looking like a terrible gimmick so far but ill give it time for them to develop it.

Yeah, he's the Bulgarian Brute.

I love how Lana keeps dedicating Rusev's wins to Putin. Those daft yanks

It's fantastic, such easy heat and the Americans are eating it up.

Don't be a lemon...

I think the Adam Rose character would be interesting if he wasn't so irritating, his voice and acting are nauseating.

No, no it wouldn't! He's a good wrestler too but this character is atrocious, he will be wasted like Fandango. He's not done a thing yet and already I hate him.