Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I can't stand Stephanie anymore. Just comes out each week and slags the wrestlers, even when they're heels and no one ever gets any retribution on her.

Did laugh at the commentary team referencing Paddy Power odds in regards to BNB's chances of winning at Mania. :lol:

GiGi, on 24 Mar 2015 - 02:01, said:

I just joined at the end of the match el burrito won. Did I miss much before? Just woke up to watch one last show, flying to Cali in 4 hours or so!

You missed a Snoop Dogg/Hogan moment which culminated with Snoop Dogg throwing Curtis Axel out the ring and doing the Hogan shtick with the crowd. A decent segment between Sting/Triple H/Stephanie in which HHH produced his sledgehammer then Sting produced his bat, before HHH headed back. A poor 10 man tag match and a divas match, oh and another tag match. So not a lot.

The famous wrestlemania reverse momentum.

Anyway most people have picked the winners of the main Mania matches months in advance. Cena winning will not be a surprise.

Ah, we have a retard yank crowd. Why would you 'what' Bray Wyatt in the middle of such a good promo? They wouldn't do it to Heyman. Probably. Sit doon and shut the f**k up.